Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Can I do this with LimeSurvey? 8917 topics

Ask here if you have questions about what can be done and what can't with LimeSurvey
Subject Replies / Views Last Post
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 5 months ago, by arnaudbore
Last Post 5 years 4 months ago
by arnaudbore
Replies:7
Views:1641
arnaudbore's Avatar
Last Post by arnaudbore
5 years 4 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 4 months ago, by redasturu
Last Post 5 years 4 months ago
by holch
Replies:4
Views:482
holch's Avatar
Last Post by holch
5 years 4 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 4 months ago, by Leithy
Last Post 5 years 4 months ago
by Leithy
Replies:0
Views:454
Leithy's Avatar
Last Post by Leithy
5 years 4 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 4 months ago, by mnelson
Last Post 5 years 4 months ago
by jelo
Replies:1
Views:766
jelo's Avatar
Last Post by jelo
5 years 4 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 4 months ago, by rpfohl049
Last Post 5 years 4 months ago
by rpfohl049
Replies:0
Views:875
rpfohl049's Avatar
Last Post by rpfohl049
5 years 4 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 4 months ago, by surveySn
Last Post 5 years 4 months ago
by Joffm
Replies:3
Views:656
Joffm's Avatar
Last Post by Joffm
5 years 4 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 4 months ago, by tomlydra
Last Post 5 years 4 months ago
by DenisChenu
Replies:3
Views:734
DenisChenu's Avatar
Last Post by DenisChenu
5 years 4 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 5 months ago, by ls_chtoune
Last Post 5 years 4 months ago
by ls_chtoune
Replies:5
Views:1426
ls_chtoune's Avatar
Last Post by ls_chtoune
5 years 4 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 4 months ago, by mcovents
Last Post 5 years 4 months ago
by mcovents
Replies:9
Views:2206
mcovents's Avatar
Last Post by mcovents
5 years 4 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 4 months ago, by alorenc
Last Post 5 years 4 months ago
by alorenc
Replies:2
Views:567
alorenc's Avatar
Last Post by alorenc
5 years 4 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 4 months ago, by alorenc
Last Post 5 years 4 months ago
by DenisChenu
Replies:3
Views:470
DenisChenu's Avatar
Last Post by DenisChenu
5 years 4 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 4 months ago, by brais24
Last Post 5 years 4 months ago
by Joffm
Replies:3
Views:1037
Joffm's Avatar
Last Post by Joffm
5 years 4 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 4 months ago, by Mukluff
Last Post 5 years 4 months ago
by DenisChenu
Replies:8
Views:903
DenisChenu's Avatar
Last Post by DenisChenu
5 years 4 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 4 months ago, by alorenc
Last Post 5 years 4 months ago
by alorenc
Replies:0
Views:525
alorenc's Avatar
Last Post by alorenc
5 years 4 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 4 months ago, by FraWol
Last Post 5 years 4 months ago
by FraWol
Replies:3
Views:644
FraWol's Avatar
Last Post by FraWol
5 years 4 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 4 months ago, by Mukluff
Last Post 5 years 4 months ago
by tpartner
Replies:7
Views:1079
tpartner's Avatar
Last Post by tpartner
5 years 4 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 9 years 7 months ago, by Siem
Last Post 5 years 4 months ago
by jbresnick
Replies:54
Views:23k
jbresnick's Avatar
Last Post by jbresnick
5 years 4 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 4 months ago, by flo2442
Last Post 5 years 4 months ago
by tammo
Replies:17
Views:2883
tammo's Avatar
Last Post by tammo
5 years 4 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 4 months ago, by Landolph
Last Post 5 years 4 months ago
by tpartner
Replies:1
Views:660
tpartner's Avatar
Last Post by tpartner
5 years 4 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 4 months ago, by riversampling1
Last Post 5 years 4 months ago
by DenisChenu
Replies:8
Views:1124
DenisChenu's Avatar
Last Post by DenisChenu
5 years 4 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 4 months ago, by brais24
Last Post 5 years 4 months ago
by brais24
Replies:5
Views:539
brais24's Avatar
Last Post by brais24
5 years 4 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 4 months ago, by BOBYJAMES
Last Post 5 years 4 months ago
by BOBYJAMES
Replies:4
Views:1149
BOBYJAMES's Avatar
Last Post by BOBYJAMES
5 years 4 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 4 months ago, by alorenc
Last Post 5 years 4 months ago
by alorenc
Replies:7
Views:552
alorenc's Avatar
Last Post by alorenc
5 years 4 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 5 months ago, by cheeseburger
Last Post 5 years 4 months ago
by DenisChenu
Replies:6
Views:1699
DenisChenu's Avatar
Last Post by DenisChenu
5 years 4 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 6 years 2 months ago, by liamcal
Last Post 5 years 4 months ago
by Joffm
Replies:28
Views:9298
Joffm's Avatar
Last Post by Joffm
5 years 4 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 4 months ago, by rmfalcao
Last Post 5 years 4 months ago
by DenisChenu
Replies:5
Views:800
DenisChenu's Avatar
Last Post by DenisChenu
5 years 4 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 4 months ago, by brais24
Last Post 5 years 4 months ago
by brais24
Replies:2
Views:694
brais24's Avatar
Last Post by brais24
5 years 4 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 4 months ago, by LisaTW
Last Post 5 years 4 months ago
by holch
Replies:4
Views:1595
holch's Avatar
Last Post by holch
5 years 4 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 4 months ago, by LisaTW
Last Post 5 years 4 months ago
by LisaTW
Replies:4
Views:903
LisaTW's Avatar
Last Post by LisaTW
5 years 4 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 4 months ago, by Janhayled_290772
Last Post 5 years 4 months ago
by holch
Replies:5
Views:817
holch's Avatar
Last Post by holch
5 years 4 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 4 months ago, by a.arellano123
Last Post 5 years 4 months ago
by a.arellano123
Replies:0
Views:810
a.arellano123's Avatar
Last Post by a.arellano123
5 years 4 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 4 months ago, by alorenc
Last Post 5 years 4 months ago
by holch
Replies:6
Views:1194
holch's Avatar
Last Post by holch
5 years 4 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 4 months ago, by riversampling1
Last Post 5 years 4 months ago
by Joffm
Replies:11
Views:2054
Joffm's Avatar
Last Post by Joffm
5 years 4 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 5 months ago, by psystudent20
Last Post 5 years 4 months ago
by psystudent20
Replies:7
Views:786
psystudent20's Avatar
Last Post by psystudent20
5 years 4 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 4 months ago, by sodiumchl
Last Post 5 years 4 months ago
by DenisChenu
Replies:6
Views:895
DenisChenu's Avatar
Last Post by DenisChenu
5 years 4 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 5 months ago, by Betriebsleiter
Last Post 5 years 4 months ago
by Betriebsleiter
Replies:5
Views:800
Betriebsleiter's Avatar
Last Post by Betriebsleiter
5 years 4 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 4 months ago, by skade0
Last Post 5 years 4 months ago
by Joffm
Replies:3
Views:645
Joffm's Avatar
Last Post by Joffm
5 years 4 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 4 months ago, by skade0
Last Post 5 years 4 months ago
by Joffm
Replies:3
Views:729
Joffm's Avatar
Last Post by Joffm
5 years 4 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 4 months ago, by RitaShen
Last Post 5 years 4 months ago
by tpartner
Replies:3
Views:967
tpartner's Avatar
Last Post by tpartner
5 years 4 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 5 months ago, by LarryMartell
Last Post 5 years 4 months ago
by DenisChenu
Replies:7
Views:2479
DenisChenu's Avatar
Last Post by DenisChenu
5 years 4 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 4 months ago, by external_eval
Last Post 5 years 4 months ago
by external_eval
Replies:2
Views:1382
external_eval's Avatar
Last Post by external_eval
5 years 4 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 4 months ago, by blocka
Last Post 5 years 4 months ago
by DenisChenu
Replies:1
Views:904
DenisChenu's Avatar
Last Post by DenisChenu
5 years 4 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 5 months ago, by Angela_Child
Last Post 5 years 4 months ago
by Angela_Child
Replies:4
Views:1362
Angela_Child's Avatar
Last Post by Angela_Child
5 years 4 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 4 months ago, by areej1
Last Post 5 years 4 months ago
by DenisChenu
Replies:3
Views:731
DenisChenu's Avatar
Last Post by DenisChenu
5 years 4 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 5 months ago, by djordje
Last Post 5 years 4 months ago
by djordje
Replies:4
Views:1717
djordje's Avatar
Last Post by djordje
5 years 4 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 4 months ago, by riversampling1
Last Post 5 years 4 months ago
by riversampling1
Replies:2
Views:2043
riversampling1's Avatar
Last Post by riversampling1
5 years 4 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 5 months ago, by ktharwat
Last Post 5 years 5 months ago
by DenisChenu
Replies:4
Views:1429
DenisChenu's Avatar
Last Post by DenisChenu
5 years 5 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 5 months ago, by MLUIGEM
Last Post 5 years 5 months ago
by MLUIGEM
Replies:15
Views:3325
MLUIGEM's Avatar
Last Post by MLUIGEM
5 years 5 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 5 months ago, by nadumont
Last Post 5 years 5 months ago
by nadumont
Replies:2
Views:540
nadumont's Avatar
Last Post by nadumont
5 years 5 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 5 months ago, by MatthieuBRANTHOME
Last Post 5 years 5 months ago
by MatthieuBRANTHOME
Replies:23
Views:3211
MatthieuBRANTHOME's Avatar
Last Post by MatthieuBRANTHOME
5 years 5 months ago

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose