Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Limesurvey version 1.87+

• redasturu
  • redasturu's Avatar Topic Author
More
2 years 10 months ago #216831 by redasturu
Limesurvey version 1.87+ was created by redasturu
Hello, is it possible for me to redirect a active survey from limesurvey v1.87+ platform to another platform? I have the other platforms redirection links, but I cant find where to change them in the limesurvey platform. Thank You in advance
RT
The topic has been locked.
  • holch
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
2 years 10 months ago #216843 by holch
Replied by holch on topic Limesurvey version 1.87+
Limesurvey 1.87+ was released in December 2009. We are talking about a version that is over 11 years old and hasn't received any updates, bug or security fixes for the same amount of time.

This is a software that is generally exposed to the internet and is used to possibly collect private data. You really need to move on to a newer version of Limesurvey.

There have been various major releases of Limesurvey since. It is like asking about Windows 95 today.

Besides that, I am not quite sure what your problem is. What "other platform", what redirection links? From LS to the platform or from the platform to LS? What redirects are those? For what do they serve?

Are those redirect links from an online access panel? In this case you'll probably will have to use a mix of quotas and the END URL.

But: MAKE AN UPDATE!

I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.
No support via private message.

More
2 years 10 months ago #216845 by jelo
Replied by jelo on topic Limesurvey version 1.87+

Hello, is it possible for me to redirect a active survey from limesurvey v1.87+ platform to another platform? I have the other platforms redirection links, but I cant find where to change them in the limesurvey platform. Thank You in advance

There is no redirection inside LimeSurvey. You have to the redirection capabilities of your webserver to redirect certain survey URLs.

The meaning of the word "stable" for users
www.limesurvey.org/forum/development/117...ord-stable-for-users
The following user(s) said Thank You: redasturu
  • redasturu
  • redasturu's Avatar Topic Author
More
2 years 10 months ago #216853 by redasturu
Replied by redasturu on topic Limesurvey version 1.87+
Haha, my main surveys are on the new version of LS, it happened to be that this needed survey is on the older version. Could I transfer it to a new version of LS or should I remake the survey? Thank You!
  • holch
More
2 years 10 months ago #216854 by holch
Replied by holch on topic Limesurvey version 1.87+
Usually you can import older surveys into a newer installation and it should work.

Some exeptions: Surveys that use work arounds or that have a special custom survey themes.

You just export the survey as LSS file and import it into the new installation. Then test if everything workds.

But what about your actual problem, the redirections? What are you trying to do?

I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.
No support via private message.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose