Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Profile for RitaShen

  • User Type: User
  • Rank: Premium Member
  • Register Date: 20 Aug 2016
  • Last login: 6 days 18 hours ago
  • Time Zone: UTC +8:00
  • Local Time: 22:44
  • Posts: 121
  • Profile views: 906
  • Thank you received: 1
  • Gender: Unknown
  • Birthdate: Unknown


RitaShen's recent posts (121 messages )

Subject Replies / Views Last Post
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 1 year 4 months ago, by RitaShen
Last Post 1 year 4 months ago
by Joffm
Replies:4
Views:1602
Joffm's Avatar
Last Post by Joffm
1 year 4 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 1 year 4 months ago, by RitaShen
Last Post 1 year 4 months ago
by Joffm
Replies:4
Views:1602
Joffm's Avatar
Last Post by Joffm
1 year 4 months ago
Category: Design issues
Topic started 1 year 6 months ago, by RitaShen
Last Post 1 year 6 months ago
by Joffm
Replies:3
Views:2041
Joffm's Avatar
Last Post by Joffm
1 year 6 months ago
Category: Design issues
Topic started 1 year 6 months ago, by RitaShen
Last Post 1 year 6 months ago
by Joffm
Replies:3
Views:2041
Joffm's Avatar
Last Post by Joffm
1 year 6 months ago
Category: Design issues
Topic started 1 year 7 months ago, by RitaShen
Last Post 1 year 7 months ago
by DenisChenu
Replies:3
Views:1579
DenisChenu's Avatar
Last Post by DenisChenu
1 year 7 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 1 year 10 months ago, by RitaShen
Last Post 1 year 10 months ago
by Joffm
Replies:1
Views:1335
Joffm's Avatar
Last Post by Joffm
1 year 10 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 1 year 10 months ago, by RitaShen
Last Post 1 year 10 months ago
by Joffm
Replies:1
Views:569
Joffm's Avatar
Last Post by Joffm
1 year 10 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 2 years 9 months ago, by RitaShen
Last Post 2 years 9 months ago
by RitaShen
Replies:2
Views:798
RitaShen's Avatar
Last Post by RitaShen
2 years 9 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 2 years 9 months ago, by RitaShen
Last Post 2 years 9 months ago
by RitaShen
Replies:2
Views:798
RitaShen's Avatar
Last Post by RitaShen
2 years 9 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 2 years 9 months ago, by RitaShen
Last Post 2 years 9 months ago
by tpartner
Replies:9
Views:923
tpartner's Avatar
Last Post by tpartner
2 years 9 months ago

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose