Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Profile for blocka

  • User Type: User
  • Rank: Platinum Member
  • Register Date: 30 Sep 2010
  • Last login: 3 months 1 week ago
  • Time Zone: UTC +0:00
  • Local Time: 13:45
  • Posts: 423
  • Profile views: 1856
  • Thank you received: 34
  • Gender: Unknown
  • Birthdate: Unknown


blocka's recent posts (423 messages )

Subject Replies / Views Last Post
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 4 months 2 weeks ago, by blocka
Last Post 4 months 1 week ago
by jelo
Replies:1
Views:980
jelo's Avatar
Last Post by jelo
4 months 1 week ago
Category: Installation & update issues
Topic started 6 months 2 weeks ago, by blocka
Last Post 6 months 4 days ago
by holch
Replies:1
Views:1440
holch's Avatar
Last Post by holch
6 months 4 days ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 1 year 1 week ago, by blocka
Last Post 1 year 6 days ago
by blocka
Replies:2
Views:3858
blocka's Avatar
Last Post by blocka
1 year 6 days ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 1 year 1 week ago, by blocka
Last Post 1 year 6 days ago
by blocka
Replies:2
Views:3858
blocka's Avatar
Last Post by blocka
1 year 6 days ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 1 year 7 months ago, by blocka
Last Post 1 year 7 months ago
by blocka
Replies:1
Views:1001
blocka's Avatar
Last Post by blocka
1 year 7 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 1 year 7 months ago, by blocka
Last Post 1 year 7 months ago
by blocka
Replies:1
Views:1001
blocka's Avatar
Last Post by blocka
1 year 7 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 1 year 10 months ago, by blocka
Last Post 1 year 10 months ago
by Joffm
Replies:3
Views:2025
Joffm's Avatar
Last Post by Joffm
1 year 10 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 1 year 10 months ago, by blocka
Last Post 1 year 10 months ago
by Joffm
Replies:3
Views:2025
Joffm's Avatar
Last Post by Joffm
1 year 10 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 1 year 10 months ago, by blocka
Last Post 1 year 10 months ago
by DenisChenu
Replies:2
Views:1544
DenisChenu's Avatar
Last Post by DenisChenu
1 year 10 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 3 years 8 months ago, by blocka
Last Post 1 year 10 months ago
by DenisChenu
Replies:5
Views:1782
DenisChenu's Avatar
Last Post by DenisChenu
1 year 10 months ago

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose