Remote control - ask for IDs of completed responses

More
1 week 4 days ago #215480 by arnaudbore
Dear Limesurvey experts,

I would like to know if, remotely, I can know if a response is completed or not.
So far, I was able to get the responses (from a token) using get_response_ids but then I would like either to be able to ask if a specific ID response points to a completed response or be able to ask for IDs of completed answers only.

Thank you in advance
Arnaud

I use Limesurvey Version 3.25.10+210128

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
1 week 16 hours ago #215666 by arnaudbore
A quick follow up here. I still didn't find the way to get only completed responses IDs.
I also tried the export_responses function but get a "No permission" from this query.

I really need some help on this one. I've got no clue on how to move forward.

Thank you in advance for your help
Arnaud

More
6 days 19 hours ago #215683 by DenisChenu
You need to use export_response
export_responses(
    $sSessionKey,
    $iSurveyID,
    'json',
    null,
    'all',
    'code',
    'short',
    null,
    null,
    ['id']
)

I also tried the export_responses function but get a "No permission" from this query.

Then you don't have export permission.

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand , plugin development . I don't answer to private message.

More
6 days 15 hours ago #215688 by arnaudbore
Thank you Denis for your answer.
Do you know how to get permission to export ? Is this a limesurvey permission or something related to my server ?
I'm the owner of the survey and so far I'm able to use a couple of function such as create participant, get_response_ids.

Thank you again for your help
Arnaud

More
6 days 14 hours ago #215689 by tpartner

Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DenisChenu

More
4 days 20 hours ago #215772 by DenisChenu

I'm the owner of the survey and so far I'm able to use a couple of function such as create participant, get_response_ids.

? Strange : if you're owner : you must have all rights on this survey.
Can you try with a superadmin ?
Acn you try with a sample user ?
Etc ?

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand , plugin development . I don't answer to private message.

Start now!

Just create your account and start using Limesurvey today.

Register now