Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Can I do this with LimeSurvey? 8915 topics

Ask here if you have questions about what can be done and what can't with LimeSurvey
Subject Replies / Views Last Post
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 3 years 1 month ago, by avirgolino
Last Post 3 years 1 month ago
by avirgolino
Replies:2
Views:435
avirgolino's Avatar
Last Post by avirgolino
3 years 1 month ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 3 years 1 month ago, by julianna_tri
Last Post 3 years 1 month ago
by Joffm
Replies:7
Views:1474
Joffm's Avatar
Last Post by Joffm
3 years 1 month ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 3 years 2 months ago, by hugo2jusdado
Last Post 3 years 1 month ago
by Mazi
Replies:2
Views:1233
Mazi's Avatar
Last Post by Mazi
3 years 1 month ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 3 years 1 month ago, by brais24
Last Post 3 years 1 month ago
by brais24
Replies:0
Views:360
brais24's Avatar
Last Post by brais24
3 years 1 month ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 3 years 1 month ago, by mcovents
Last Post 3 years 1 month ago
by mcovents
Replies:3
Views:648
mcovents's Avatar
Last Post by mcovents
3 years 1 month ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 3 years 2 months ago, by askfor
Last Post 3 years 1 month ago
by askfor
Replies:3
Views:811
askfor's Avatar
Last Post by askfor
3 years 1 month ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 3 years 1 month ago, by joebloggs1987
Last Post 3 years 1 month ago
by holch
Replies:3
Views:965
holch's Avatar
Last Post by holch
3 years 1 month ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 3 years 1 month ago, by bellagambad
Last Post 3 years 1 month ago
by bellagambad
Replies:0
Views:695
bellagambad's Avatar
Last Post by bellagambad
3 years 1 month ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 3 years 1 month ago, by braffolk
Last Post 3 years 1 month ago
by holch
Replies:1
Views:530
holch's Avatar
Last Post by holch
3 years 1 month ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 3 years 1 month ago, by Oterito
Last Post 3 years 1 month ago
by Oterito
Replies:9
Views:1066
Oterito's Avatar
Last Post by Oterito
3 years 1 month ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 3 years 6 months ago, by Oterito
Last Post 3 years 1 month ago
by Oterito
Replies:4
Views:1134
Oterito's Avatar
Last Post by Oterito
3 years 1 month ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 3 years 1 month ago, by sudimacs
Last Post 3 years 1 month ago
by Joffm
Replies:10
Views:1835
Joffm's Avatar
Last Post by Joffm
3 years 1 month ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 3 years 1 month ago, by raph_rf
Last Post 3 years 1 month ago
by raph_rf
Replies:2
Views:392
raph_rf's Avatar
Last Post by raph_rf
3 years 1 month ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 3 years 2 months ago, by portaisversatec
Last Post 3 years 1 month ago
by Joffm
Replies:6
Views:2524
Joffm's Avatar
Last Post by Joffm
3 years 1 month ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 3 years 2 months ago, by squidy
Last Post 3 years 1 month ago
by squidy
Replies:4
Views:1352
squidy's Avatar
Last Post by squidy
3 years 1 month ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 3 years 2 months ago, by Track_132poi
Last Post 3 years 1 month ago
by Track_132poi
Replies:2
Views:695
Track_132poi's Avatar
Last Post by Track_132poi
3 years 1 month ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 3 years 2 months ago, by squidy
Last Post 3 years 1 month ago
by Joffm
Replies:1
Views:441
Joffm's Avatar
Last Post by Joffm
3 years 1 month ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 3 years 2 months ago, by Gabrielle_Claing_DADS
Last Post 3 years 2 months ago
by Gabrielle_Claing_DADS
Replies:7
Views:1091
Gabrielle_Claing_DADS's Avatar
Last Post by Gabrielle_Claing_DADS
3 years 2 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 3 years 2 months ago, by Alcapone001
Last Post 3 years 2 months ago
by holch
Replies:1
Views:1305
holch's Avatar
Last Post by holch
3 years 2 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 3 years 2 months ago, by rockyist
Last Post 3 years 2 months ago
by rockyist
Replies:6
Views:680
rockyist's Avatar
Last Post by rockyist
3 years 2 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 4 years 7 months ago, by LISHANGQI
Last Post 3 years 2 months ago
by Joffm
Replies:16
Views:3296
Joffm's Avatar
Last Post by Joffm
3 years 2 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 3 years 2 months ago, by mapage
Last Post 3 years 2 months ago
by mapage
Replies:8
Views:1773
mapage's Avatar
Last Post by mapage
3 years 2 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 3 years 2 months ago, by MilenaLyon
Last Post 3 years 2 months ago
by Joffm
Replies:1
Views:1613
Joffm's Avatar
Last Post by Joffm
3 years 2 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 3 years 2 months ago, by squidy
Last Post 3 years 2 months ago
by Joffm
Replies:5
Views:651
Joffm's Avatar
Last Post by Joffm
3 years 2 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 3 years 2 months ago, by yvp_test
Last Post 3 years 2 months ago
by Joffm
Replies:3
Views:1685
Joffm's Avatar
Last Post by Joffm
3 years 2 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 3 years 2 months ago, by Kuckii
Last Post 3 years 2 months ago
by Joffm
Replies:3
Views:1414
Joffm's Avatar
Last Post by Joffm
3 years 2 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 3 years 2 months ago, by timmyfromspace
Last Post 3 years 2 months ago
by holch
Replies:3
Views:603
holch's Avatar
Last Post by holch
3 years 2 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 3 years 2 months ago, by Sofia_Costa
Last Post 3 years 2 months ago
by Joffm
Replies:1
Views:780
Joffm's Avatar
Last Post by Joffm
3 years 2 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 3 years 2 months ago, by mapage
Last Post 3 years 2 months ago
by holch
Replies:10
Views:1463
holch's Avatar
Last Post by holch
3 years 2 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 3 years 2 months ago, by Kuckii
Last Post 3 years 2 months ago
by Kuckii
Replies:3
Views:1014
Kuckii's Avatar
Last Post by Kuckii
3 years 2 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 3 years 2 months ago, by sbgmedia
Last Post 3 years 2 months ago
by sbgmedia
Replies:4
Views:1042
sbgmedia's Avatar
Last Post by sbgmedia
3 years 2 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 3 years 2 months ago, by Track_132poi
Last Post 3 years 2 months ago
by Track_132poi
Replies:3
Views:845
Track_132poi's Avatar
Last Post by Track_132poi
3 years 2 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 3 years 2 months ago, by Syrhrnni_435655
Last Post 3 years 2 months ago
by Joffm
Replies:3
Views:762
Joffm's Avatar
Last Post by Joffm
3 years 2 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 3 years 2 months ago, by jlegg05
Last Post 3 years 2 months ago
by holch
Replies:1
Views:1335
holch's Avatar
Last Post by holch
3 years 2 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 3 years 2 months ago, by Structure
Last Post 3 years 2 months ago
by Joffm
Replies:7
Views:848
Joffm's Avatar
Last Post by Joffm
3 years 2 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 3 years 2 months ago, by fuimaranwe
Last Post 3 years 2 months ago
by fuimaranwe
Replies:4
Views:861
fuimaranwe's Avatar
Last Post by fuimaranwe
3 years 2 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 3 years 2 months ago, by byan
Last Post 3 years 2 months ago
by byan
Replies:0
Views:812
byan's Avatar
Last Post by byan
3 years 2 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 3 years 2 months ago, by happoze
Last Post 3 years 2 months ago
by tpartner
Replies:4
Views:809
tpartner's Avatar
Last Post by tpartner
3 years 2 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 3 years 2 months ago, by Perlette
Last Post 3 years 2 months ago
by Joffm
Replies:3
Views:1399
Joffm's Avatar
Last Post by Joffm
3 years 2 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 3 years 2 months ago, by Perlette
Last Post 3 years 2 months ago
by Perlette
Replies:2
Views:418
Perlette's Avatar
Last Post by Perlette
3 years 2 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 3 years 2 months ago, by Basulalghazali
Last Post 3 years 2 months ago
by Joffm
Replies:1
Views:598
Joffm's Avatar
Last Post by Joffm
3 years 2 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 3 years 2 months ago, by rrscw
Last Post 3 years 2 months ago
by tpartner
Replies:8
Views:2244
tpartner's Avatar
Last Post by tpartner
3 years 2 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 3 years 2 months ago, by umrosa
Last Post 3 years 2 months ago
by tpartner
Replies:1
Views:615
tpartner's Avatar
Last Post by tpartner
3 years 2 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 3 years 2 months ago, by lena.jablonowski
Last Post 3 years 2 months ago
by Joffm
Replies:7
Views:950
Joffm's Avatar
Last Post by Joffm
3 years 2 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 3 years 2 months ago, by elerega
Last Post 3 years 2 months ago
by elerega
Replies:8
Views:1472
elerega's Avatar
Last Post by elerega
3 years 2 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 3 years 3 months ago, by manoeuvre
Last Post 3 years 2 months ago
by manoeuvre
Replies:9
Views:777
manoeuvre's Avatar
Last Post by manoeuvre
3 years 2 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 3 years 3 months ago, by roblej
Last Post 3 years 2 months ago
by tpartner
Replies:1
Views:569
tpartner's Avatar
Last Post by tpartner
3 years 2 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 3 years 3 months ago, by linuxhooligan
Last Post 3 years 3 months ago
by linuxhooligan
Replies:7
Views:1116
linuxhooligan's Avatar
Last Post by linuxhooligan
3 years 3 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 3 years 3 months ago, by Affenbrotbaum
Last Post 3 years 3 months ago
by holch
Replies:3
Views:1411
holch's Avatar
Last Post by holch
3 years 3 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 3 years 3 months ago, by Vic1107
Last Post 3 years 3 months ago
by Joffm
Replies:1
Views:482
Joffm's Avatar
Last Post by Joffm
3 years 3 months ago

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose