Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Profile for samarta

  • User Type: User
  • Rank: Junior Member
  • Register Date: 30 May 2012
  • Last login: 5 months 3 weeks ago
  • Time Zone: UTC +2:00
  • Local Time: 04:42
  • Posts: 36
  • Profile views: 2978
  • Thank you received: 1
  • Gender: Male
  • Birthdate: 07 Sep 1959


samarta's recent posts (36 messages )

Subject Replies / Views Last Post
Category: Installation & update issues
Topic started 5 months 3 weeks ago, by samarta
Last Post 5 months 3 weeks ago
by samarta
Replies:0
Views:798
samarta's Avatar
Last Post by samarta
5 months 3 weeks ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 1 year 7 months ago, by samarta
Last Post 1 year 7 months ago
by samarta
Replies:0
Views:1008
samarta's Avatar
Last Post by samarta
1 year 7 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 2 years 1 week ago, by samarta
Last Post 2 years 1 week ago
by samarta
Replies:0
Views:939
samarta's Avatar
Last Post by samarta
2 years 1 week ago
Category: Installation & update issues
Topic started 2 years 9 months ago, by samarta
Last Post 2 years 6 months ago
by cavo789
Replies:4
Views:1458
cavo789's Avatar
Last Post by cavo789
2 years 6 months ago
Category: Installation & update issues
Topic started 2 years 9 months ago, by samarta
Last Post 2 years 6 months ago
by cavo789
Replies:4
Views:1458
cavo789's Avatar
Last Post by cavo789
2 years 6 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 3 years 1 month ago, by samarta
Last Post 3 years 1 month ago
by samarta
Replies:0
Views:1211
samarta's Avatar
Last Post by samarta
3 years 1 month ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 3 years 2 months ago, by samarta
Last Post 11 months 1 week ago
by holch
Replies:4
Views:1736
holch's Avatar
Last Post by holch
11 months 1 week ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 3 years 5 months ago, by samarta
Last Post 3 years 4 months ago
by samarta
Replies:13
Views:7656
samarta's Avatar
Last Post by samarta
3 years 4 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 3 years 5 months ago, by samarta
Last Post 3 years 4 months ago
by samarta
Replies:13
Views:7656
samarta's Avatar
Last Post by samarta
3 years 4 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 3 years 5 months ago, by samarta
Last Post 3 years 4 months ago
by samarta
Replies:13
Views:7656
samarta's Avatar
Last Post by samarta
3 years 4 months ago

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose