- Posts: 31
- Thank you received: 2
Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!
Please Log in to join the conversation.
So am I.I am quite lost with the search tool of the forum
Please Log in to join the conversation.
Please Log in to join the conversation.
Neither nor.Where shall I insert this validation ? In the condition area or in the Regex one ?
Please Log in to join the conversation.
Please Log in to join the conversation.
Please Log in to join the conversation.
Please Log in to join the conversation.
What do you mean by this?because the dropdown is available but do not store any result
Of course not.only "tips" is very good if you do not need multilingual help as it's a global solution for the question.
Please Log in to join the conversation.
Please Log in to join the conversation.