Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Responses, export failed quotas and redirect urls

• braffolk
  • braffolk's Avatar Topic Author
More
8 months 1 week ago - 8 months 1 week ago #245822 by braffolk
Please help us help you and fill where relevant:
Your LimeSurvey version: LimeSurvey Community Edition Version 6.1.4+230620
Own server or LimeSurvey hosting: Own server
Survey theme/template: 
==================
Hi!

I use limesurvey for running surveys with panel integration. Quite often, with some responders, I need to check why some responder didn't finish the survey (if there is a bug for example) or whether there is an issue with redirect links. Is it possible to see or export data on the link the responder was redirected to and which quota(s) they failed? 

Without this, its also not possible to always know which quota was failed, because quotas are actively managed at the end of survey period to speed the process up.

Last edit: 8 months 1 week ago by braffolk. Reason: specified

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• holch
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
8 months 1 week ago #245827 by holch
But you are setting the quota, so looking at the data of a respondent you also know which quota the person was screened out for. Of course, if you change quotas during field time, this can be an issue. So you might have to note down which quotas you have changed and when. Also, you should see which quota was triggered by the last question that was registered in the response table. Of course, this only works if you have simple quotas that depend only on one question.

However, you could think about including hidden equation type question where you store if and why someone should be screened out.

This should work for "normal" screenouts, but I don't think this would work for quotas though, as they need to check the database.

You might consider using the stats functions to create your "quota". You could take the stats within an equation question and calculate whether the quota is met or not and then write into the equation question, if the respondent should be screened out or not. Then set the quota on this equation type question.

Just a few ideas on how to approach this to make your life easier.

I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.
No support via private message.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose