Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Can I do this with LimeSurvey? 8915 topics

Ask here if you have questions about what can be done and what can't with LimeSurvey
Subject Replies / Views Last Post
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 8 years 7 months ago, by Matadeleo
Last Post 6 years 3 months ago
by tpartner
Replies:6
Views:5049
tpartner's Avatar
Last Post by tpartner
6 years 3 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 6 years 3 months ago, by jfrey1
Last Post 6 years 3 months ago
by tpartner
Replies:2
Views:519
tpartner's Avatar
Last Post by tpartner
6 years 3 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 7 years 1 week ago, by ftcnt1
Last Post 6 years 3 months ago
by holch
Replies:6
Views:1928
holch's Avatar
Last Post by holch
6 years 3 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 6 years 3 months ago, by suselko
Last Post 6 years 3 months ago
by Joffm
Replies:4
Views:1619
Joffm's Avatar
Last Post by Joffm
6 years 3 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 6 years 3 months ago, by fmacho
Last Post 6 years 3 months ago
by holch
Replies:1
Views:407
holch's Avatar
Last Post by holch
6 years 3 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 6 years 3 months ago, by lbingham
Last Post 6 years 3 months ago
by lbingham
Replies:2
Views:552
lbingham's Avatar
Last Post by lbingham
6 years 3 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 6 years 3 months ago, by OngJunYew
Last Post 6 years 3 months ago
by Joffm
Replies:3
Views:1747
Joffm's Avatar
Last Post by Joffm
6 years 3 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 6 years 3 months ago, by becosfx
Last Post 6 years 3 months ago
by becosfx
Replies:9
Views:1228
becosfx's Avatar
Last Post by becosfx
6 years 3 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 6 years 3 months ago, by avirgolino
Last Post 6 years 3 months ago
by avirgolino
Replies:2
Views:453
avirgolino's Avatar
Last Post by avirgolino
6 years 3 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 6 years 3 months ago, by Jmantysalo
Last Post 6 years 3 months ago
by Jmantysalo
Replies:0
Views:525
Jmantysalo's Avatar
Last Post by Jmantysalo
6 years 3 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 6 years 3 months ago, by FSoave
Last Post 6 years 3 months ago
by FSoave
Replies:16
Views:2356
FSoave's Avatar
Last Post by FSoave
6 years 3 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 6 years 3 months ago, by wittie04
Last Post 6 years 3 months ago
by Joffm
Replies:1
Views:1648
Joffm's Avatar
Last Post by Joffm
6 years 3 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 6 years 3 months ago, by hengkylintang
Last Post 6 years 3 months ago
by Joffm
Replies:1
Views:620
Joffm's Avatar
Last Post by Joffm
6 years 3 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 6 years 3 months ago, by jessforte
Last Post 6 years 3 months ago
by jelo
Replies:1
Views:845
jelo's Avatar
Last Post by jelo
6 years 3 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 6 years 3 months ago, by MarvinNationArt
Last Post 6 years 3 months ago
by holch
Replies:1
Views:421
holch's Avatar
Last Post by holch
6 years 3 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 6 years 3 months ago, by byw_yn_iach
Last Post 6 years 3 months ago
by holch
Replies:9
Views:1909
holch's Avatar
Last Post by holch
6 years 3 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 6 years 3 months ago, by WhyCantWeBeFriends
Last Post 6 years 3 months ago
by lfanfoni
Replies:4
Views:1089
lfanfoni's Avatar
Last Post by lfanfoni
6 years 3 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 6 years 3 months ago, by helviobrito
Last Post 6 years 3 months ago
by helviobrito
Replies:2
Views:932
helviobrito's Avatar
Last Post by helviobrito
6 years 3 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 9 years 7 months ago, by siddhantwankar
Last Post 6 years 3 months ago
by majidr
Replies:5
Views:2566
majidr's Avatar
Last Post by majidr
6 years 3 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 6 years 3 months ago, by hengkylintang
Last Post 6 years 3 months ago
by hengkylintang
Replies:4
Views:511
hengkylintang's Avatar
Last Post by hengkylintang
6 years 3 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 6 years 3 months ago, by reginab
Last Post 6 years 3 months ago
by holch
Replies:7
Views:2069
holch's Avatar
Last Post by holch
6 years 3 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 6 years 3 months ago, by jacqueslotus
Last Post 6 years 3 months ago
by jacqueslotus
Replies:1
Views:416
jacqueslotus's Avatar
Last Post by jacqueslotus
6 years 3 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 6 years 3 months ago, by alexander89
Last Post 6 years 3 months ago
by Joffm
Replies:3
Views:557
Joffm's Avatar
Last Post by Joffm
6 years 3 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 6 years 3 months ago, by lyesslougui
Last Post 6 years 3 months ago
by tpartner
Replies:1
Views:519
tpartner's Avatar
Last Post by tpartner
6 years 3 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 6 years 3 months ago, by mmihulka
Last Post 6 years 3 months ago
by mmihulka
Replies:2
Views:937
mmihulka's Avatar
Last Post by mmihulka
6 years 3 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 6 years 3 months ago, by samuelmurez
Last Post 6 years 3 months ago
by gabrieljenik
Replies:8
Views:903
gabrieljenik's Avatar
Last Post by gabrieljenik
6 years 3 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 6 years 3 months ago, by junejaalok
Last Post 6 years 3 months ago
by gabrieljenik
Replies:5
Views:749
gabrieljenik's Avatar
Last Post by gabrieljenik
6 years 3 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 6 years 3 months ago, by CharlieTang
Last Post 6 years 3 months ago
by holch
Replies:5
Views:531
holch's Avatar
Last Post by holch
6 years 3 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 6 years 4 months ago, by blocka
Last Post 6 years 3 months ago
by blocka
Replies:17
Views:1602
blocka's Avatar
Last Post by blocka
6 years 3 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 6 years 3 months ago, by GCRT2020
Last Post 6 years 3 months ago
by Joffm
Replies:1
Views:794
Joffm's Avatar
Last Post by Joffm
6 years 3 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 6 years 4 months ago, by tixeon
Last Post 6 years 3 months ago
by tixeon
Replies:2
Views:1054
tixeon's Avatar
Last Post by tixeon
6 years 3 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 6 years 4 months ago, by zepedro
Last Post 6 years 3 months ago
by zepedro
Replies:4
Views:1116
zepedro's Avatar
Last Post by zepedro
6 years 3 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 6 years 3 months ago, by ChristineBr
Last Post 6 years 3 months ago
by tpartner
Replies:1
Views:1240
tpartner's Avatar
Last Post by tpartner
6 years 3 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 6 years 3 months ago, by Gustavo_Kremer
Last Post 6 years 3 months ago
by Gustavo_Kremer
Replies:2
Views:1339
Gustavo_Kremer's Avatar
Last Post by Gustavo_Kremer
6 years 3 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 6 years 5 months ago, by ahassoun
Last Post 6 years 3 months ago
by MmmieC
Replies:18
Views:2334
MmmieC's Avatar
Last Post by MmmieC
6 years 3 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 10 years 10 months ago, by elissa
Last Post 6 years 3 months ago
by Gustavo_Kremer
Replies:17
Views:6204
Gustavo_Kremer's Avatar
Last Post by Gustavo_Kremer
6 years 3 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 8 years 6 months ago, by oleggorfinkel
Last Post 6 years 3 months ago
by eglerapaliute
Replies:10
Views:2825
eglerapaliute's Avatar
Last Post by eglerapaliute
6 years 3 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 6 years 3 months ago, by hindLS
Last Post 6 years 3 months ago
by hindLS
Replies:0
Views:462
hindLS's Avatar
Last Post by hindLS
6 years 3 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 6 years 3 months ago, by ch123
Last Post 6 years 3 months ago
by ch123
Replies:11
Views:1687
ch123's Avatar
Last Post by ch123
6 years 3 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 8 years 5 months ago, by jsansonn
Last Post 6 years 3 months ago
by SCHOOLPLATE
Replies:5
Views:9780
SCHOOLPLATE's Avatar
Last Post by SCHOOLPLATE
6 years 3 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 6 years 4 months ago, by ksemmler
Last Post 6 years 3 months ago
by holch
Replies:9
Views:2091
holch's Avatar
Last Post by holch
6 years 3 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 6 years 4 months ago, by Jmantysalo
Last Post 6 years 3 months ago
by michaelsvenna
Replies:1
Views:1474
michaelsvenna's Avatar
Last Post by michaelsvenna
6 years 3 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 6 years 3 months ago, by michaelsvenna
Last Post 6 years 3 months ago
by michaelsvenna
Replies:0
Views:991
michaelsvenna's Avatar
Last Post by michaelsvenna
6 years 3 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 6 years 3 months ago, by michaelsvenna
Last Post 6 years 3 months ago
by michaelsvenna
Replies:3
Views:2504
michaelsvenna's Avatar
Last Post by michaelsvenna
6 years 3 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 6 years 4 months ago, by AuPath
Last Post 6 years 3 months ago
by tpartner
Replies:9
Views:1562
tpartner's Avatar
Last Post by tpartner
6 years 3 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 6 years 4 months ago, by TinTim
Last Post 6 years 3 months ago
by Joffm
Replies:3
Views:1418
Joffm's Avatar
Last Post by Joffm
6 years 3 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 6 years 4 months ago, by oguerrer
Last Post 6 years 4 months ago
by oguerrer
Replies:9
Views:762
oguerrer's Avatar
Last Post by oguerrer
6 years 4 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 6 years 4 months ago, by Chrisou
Last Post 6 years 4 months ago
by holch
Replies:2
Views:2155
holch's Avatar
Last Post by holch
6 years 4 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 11 years 2 months ago, by david2013
Last Post 6 years 4 months ago
by julius_meier
Replies:8
Views:5605
julius_meier's Avatar
Last Post by julius_meier
6 years 4 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 6 years 4 months ago, by raminnaimi
Last Post 6 years 4 months ago
by raminnaimi
Replies:9
Views:1330
raminnaimi's Avatar
Last Post by raminnaimi
6 years 4 months ago

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose