A common survey, then a daily updated surveys?

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #197571 by holch
There is no mechanism (of that I know) that can make sure to hide the first set of questions if they have filled the survey already.

I personally would solve it with one survey for the first day, that includes the personal information. Then I would create a participant table based on this, using the data provided in the first survey and then create a token based survey with uses left set to the maximum of days possible. You can even pipe the personal information into the second survey via expression manager. But I don't think this would work with only one survey, because you need this separation for the first time and then the subsequent times. But maybe someone else has a better solution.

I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.
No support via private message.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #197580 by ahassoun
And I was actually talking about 2 surveys. I am sorry if I wasn't clear on this

A common survey, then daily updated surveys

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #197596 by holch
Ok, but then the solution has already been given, right?

I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.
No support via private message.

More
1 month 1 day ago #200835 by MmmieC
Hi, I am following this interaction, because I want something similar, but it is still unclear to me how to handle the issue.

I want do the folowing:
Day 1: one initial survey (i know email adresses of respondents, I will make tokens, send invitations, all is well).
Day 2 to 4: a short survey to each participant (all emailadresses without OptOut) at the end of the workday. I want this automated, so I don't want to login to Limesurvey to send everything myself. I want Limesurvey to do it automatically at 17.00 hours each day.
Day 5: one closing survey. I am willing to send invitations for this through Limesurvey myself, but if LS could do this automatically, that would be preferrable.

I guess I want some scheduling function for the surveys. Is that possible in some way?
Best wishes,
Marjolein

Start now!

Just create your account and start using Limesurvey today.

Register now