Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Can I do this with LimeSurvey? 8915 topics

Ask here if you have questions about what can be done and what can't with LimeSurvey
Subject Replies / Views Last Post
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 6 months ago, by krojQu
Last Post 5 years 6 months ago
by holch
Replies:9
Views:1561
holch's Avatar
Last Post by holch
5 years 6 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 6 months ago, by jlindemann
Last Post 5 years 6 months ago
by holch
Replies:5
Views:671
holch's Avatar
Last Post by holch
5 years 6 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 6 months ago, by OngJunYew
Last Post 5 years 6 months ago
by OngJunYew
Replies:0
Views:605
OngJunYew's Avatar
Last Post by OngJunYew
5 years 6 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 6 months ago, by guineaduo
Last Post 5 years 6 months ago
by guineaduo
Replies:0
Views:626
guineaduo's Avatar
Last Post by guineaduo
5 years 6 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 6 months ago, by miketyty
Last Post 5 years 6 months ago
by Joffm
Replies:1
Views:1804
Joffm's Avatar
Last Post by Joffm
5 years 6 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 6 months ago, by tpervaiz
Last Post 5 years 6 months ago
by Joffm
Replies:5
Views:1333
Joffm's Avatar
Last Post by Joffm
5 years 6 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 6 months ago, by brais24
Last Post 5 years 6 months ago
by brais24
Replies:4
Views:981
brais24's Avatar
Last Post by brais24
5 years 6 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 6 months ago, by zufolo441
Last Post 5 years 6 months ago
by zufolo441
Replies:0
Views:785
zufolo441's Avatar
Last Post by zufolo441
5 years 6 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 6 months ago, by Dirk23
Last Post 5 years 6 months ago
by Joffm
Replies:1
Views:484
Joffm's Avatar
Last Post by Joffm
5 years 6 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 6 months ago, by xrPortugal
Last Post 5 years 6 months ago
by Joffm
Replies:6
Views:1605
Joffm's Avatar
Last Post by Joffm
5 years 6 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 6 months ago, by gkbeatle
Last Post 5 years 6 months ago
by tpartner
Replies:5
Views:628
tpartner's Avatar
Last Post by tpartner
5 years 6 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 6 months ago, by AlinaPohl
Last Post 5 years 6 months ago
by Joffm
Replies:6
Views:2689
Joffm's Avatar
Last Post by Joffm
5 years 6 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 6 months ago, by Sperber
Last Post 5 years 6 months ago
by Sperber
Replies:3
Views:1796
Sperber's Avatar
Last Post by Sperber
5 years 6 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 6 months ago, by skywalker23
Last Post 5 years 6 months ago
by skywalker23
Replies:8
Views:1549
skywalker23's Avatar
Last Post by skywalker23
5 years 6 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 6 months ago, by ReplyGuy
Last Post 5 years 6 months ago
by DenisChenu
Replies:1
Views:556
DenisChenu's Avatar
Last Post by DenisChenu
5 years 6 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 6 months ago, by EMariana
Last Post 5 years 6 months ago
by Joffm
Replies:2
Views:778
Joffm's Avatar
Last Post by Joffm
5 years 6 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 6 months ago, by riversampling1
Last Post 5 years 6 months ago
by Joffm
Replies:3
Views:1545
Joffm's Avatar
Last Post by Joffm
5 years 6 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 6 months ago, by dnvservices
Last Post 5 years 6 months ago
by DenisChenu
Replies:2
Views:900
DenisChenu's Avatar
Last Post by DenisChenu
5 years 6 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 6 months ago, by dnvservices
Last Post 5 years 6 months ago
by holch
Replies:1
Views:763
holch's Avatar
Last Post by holch
5 years 6 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 6 months ago, by KevDef
Last Post 5 years 6 months ago
by DenisChenu
Replies:4
Views:1771
DenisChenu's Avatar
Last Post by DenisChenu
5 years 6 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 6 months ago, by blocka
Last Post 5 years 6 months ago
by blocka
Replies:3
Views:588
blocka's Avatar
Last Post by blocka
5 years 6 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 6 months ago, by mi_for
Last Post 5 years 6 months ago
by holch
Replies:1
Views:551
holch's Avatar
Last Post by holch
5 years 6 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 7 months ago, by Cjonath
Last Post 5 years 6 months ago
by Joffm
Replies:9
Views:901
Joffm's Avatar
Last Post by Joffm
5 years 6 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 7 months ago, by marielaguero
Last Post 5 years 6 months ago
by tpartner
Replies:2
Views:693
tpartner's Avatar
Last Post by tpartner
5 years 6 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 7 months ago, by Marcike_247436
Last Post 5 years 7 months ago
by DenisChenu
Replies:1
Views:470
DenisChenu's Avatar
Last Post by DenisChenu
5 years 7 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 7 months ago, by blocka
Last Post 5 years 7 months ago
by DenisChenu
Replies:1
Views:518
DenisChenu's Avatar
Last Post by DenisChenu
5 years 7 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 7 months ago, by Sopnia_275390
Last Post 5 years 7 months ago
by Joffm
Replies:1
Views:1249
Joffm's Avatar
Last Post by Joffm
5 years 7 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 7 months ago, by abbiephilan
Last Post 5 years 7 months ago
by abbiephilan
Replies:0
Views:423
abbiephilan's Avatar
Last Post by abbiephilan
5 years 7 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 7 months ago, by davebostockgmail
Last Post 5 years 7 months ago
by davebostockgmail
Replies:0
Views:765
davebostockgmail's Avatar
Last Post by davebostockgmail
5 years 7 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 7 months ago, by blocka
Last Post 5 years 7 months ago
by DenisChenu
Replies:2
Views:3934
DenisChenu's Avatar
Last Post by DenisChenu
5 years 7 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 7 months ago, by giorgio.papitto
Last Post 5 years 7 months ago
by holch
Replies:1
Views:938
holch's Avatar
Last Post by holch
5 years 7 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 7 months ago, by blocka
Last Post 5 years 7 months ago
by tpartner
Replies:8
Views:1004
tpartner's Avatar
Last Post by tpartner
5 years 7 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 7 months ago, by lukasnoack
Last Post 5 years 7 months ago
by Joffm
Replies:3
Views:1088
Joffm's Avatar
Last Post by Joffm
5 years 7 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 7 months ago, by hagerregah
Last Post 5 years 7 months ago
by hagerregah
Replies:0
Views:561
hagerregah's Avatar
Last Post by hagerregah
5 years 7 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 7 months ago, by limehash
Last Post 5 years 7 months ago
by limehash
Replies:8
Views:667
limehash's Avatar
Last Post by limehash
5 years 7 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 7 months ago, by s_cavalcanti
Last Post 5 years 7 months ago
by s_cavalcanti
Replies:3
Views:583
s_cavalcanti's Avatar
Last Post by s_cavalcanti
5 years 7 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 7 months ago, by valepa
Last Post 5 years 7 months ago
by Joffm
Replies:1
Views:585
Joffm's Avatar
Last Post by Joffm
5 years 7 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 7 months ago, by empisoz
Last Post 5 years 7 months ago
by tpartner
Replies:3
Views:477
tpartner's Avatar
Last Post by tpartner
5 years 7 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 7 months ago, by confusedeconomist
Last Post 5 years 7 months ago
by confusedeconomist
Replies:7
Views:2105
confusedeconomist's Avatar
Last Post by confusedeconomist
5 years 7 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 7 months ago, by abbiephilan
Last Post 5 years 7 months ago
by holch
Replies:1
Views:1049
holch's Avatar
Last Post by holch
5 years 7 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 7 months ago, by JanVor
Last Post 5 years 7 months ago
by JanVor
Replies:3
Views:647
JanVor's Avatar
Last Post by JanVor
5 years 7 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 7 months ago, by lsurvey20
Last Post 5 years 7 months ago
by JohnPS
Replies:2
Views:655
JohnPS's Avatar
Last Post by JohnPS
5 years 7 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 7 months ago, by Hansel
Last Post 5 years 7 months ago
by DenisChenu
Replies:1
Views:754
DenisChenu's Avatar
Last Post by DenisChenu
5 years 7 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 7 months ago, by giovbod
Last Post 5 years 7 months ago
by tpartner
Replies:19
Views:3025
tpartner's Avatar
Last Post by tpartner
5 years 7 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 7 months ago, by EmiliaGniesser
Last Post 5 years 7 months ago
by holch
Replies:2
Views:537
holch's Avatar
Last Post by holch
5 years 7 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 7 months ago, by natalie.b.kentner
Last Post 5 years 7 months ago
by holch
Replies:2
Views:698
holch's Avatar
Last Post by holch
5 years 7 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 7 months ago, by sjsls2016
Last Post 5 years 7 months ago
by tpartner
Replies:2
Views:1482
tpartner's Avatar
Last Post by tpartner
5 years 7 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 7 months ago, by ClarePPN
Last Post 5 years 7 months ago
by tpartner
Replies:3
Views:506
tpartner's Avatar
Last Post by tpartner
5 years 7 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 7 months ago, by sodiumchl
Last Post 5 years 7 months ago
by sodiumchl
Replies:6
Views:1612
sodiumchl's Avatar
Last Post by sodiumchl
5 years 7 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 8 months ago, by anicolay
Last Post 5 years 7 months ago
by Joffm
Replies:3
Views:577
Joffm's Avatar
Last Post by Joffm
5 years 7 months ago

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose