Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Profile for JanVor

  • User Type: User
  • Rank: New Member
  • Register Date: 02 Mar 2020
  • Last login: 5 years 7 months ago
  • Time Zone: UTC +2:00
  • Local Time: 09:48
  • Posts: 5
  • Profile views: 113
  • Thank you received: 1
  • Gender: Unknown
  • Birthdate: Unknown


JanVor's recent posts (5 messages )

Subject Replies / Views Last Post
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 7 months ago, by JanVor
Last Post 5 years 7 months ago
by JanVor
Replies:3
Views:647
JanVor's Avatar
Last Post by JanVor
5 years 7 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 7 months ago, by JanVor
Last Post 5 years 7 months ago
by JanVor
Replies:3
Views:647
JanVor's Avatar
Last Post by JanVor
5 years 7 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 7 months ago, by JanVor
Last Post 5 years 7 months ago
by JanVor
Replies:3
Views:647
JanVor's Avatar
Last Post by JanVor
5 years 7 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 6 years 7 months ago, by JanVor
Last Post 6 years 7 months ago
by holch
Replies:6
Views:2283
holch's Avatar
Last Post by holch
6 years 7 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 6 years 7 months ago, by JanVor
Last Post 6 years 7 months ago
by holch
Replies:6
Views:2283
holch's Avatar
Last Post by holch
6 years 7 months ago

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose