Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Can I do this with LimeSurvey? 8915 topics

Ask here if you have questions about what can be done and what can't with LimeSurvey
Subject Replies / Views Last Post
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 4 years 4 months ago, by Eliott13
Last Post 4 years 4 months ago
by Eliott13
Replies:0
Views:1068
Eliott13's Avatar
Last Post by Eliott13
4 years 4 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 4 years 4 months ago, by nwyman
Last Post 4 years 4 months ago
by nwyman
Replies:0
Views:560
nwyman's Avatar
Last Post by nwyman
4 years 4 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 4 years 4 months ago, by external_eval
Last Post 4 years 4 months ago
by tpartner
Replies:3
Views:967
tpartner's Avatar
Last Post by tpartner
4 years 4 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 4 years 4 months ago, by itsmepanks
Last Post 4 years 4 months ago
by tpartner
Replies:1
Views:619
tpartner's Avatar
Last Post by tpartner
4 years 4 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 4 years 4 months ago, by Mon2016
Last Post 4 years 4 months ago
by Joffm
Replies:12
Views:2391
Joffm's Avatar
Last Post by Joffm
4 years 4 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 4 years 4 months ago, by Fran1991
Last Post 4 years 4 months ago
by holch
Replies:4
Views:1044
holch's Avatar
Last Post by holch
4 years 4 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 4 years 4 months ago, by wolf
Last Post 4 years 4 months ago
by wolf
Replies:0
Views:593
wolf's Avatar
Last Post by wolf
4 years 4 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 4 years 4 months ago, by equilibrium_21
Last Post 4 years 4 months ago
by Joffm
Replies:1
Views:764
Joffm's Avatar
Last Post by Joffm
4 years 4 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 4 years 4 months ago, by Sejtibbels
Last Post 4 years 4 months ago
by Sejtibbels
Replies:2
Views:462
Sejtibbels's Avatar
Last Post by Sejtibbels
4 years 4 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 4 years 4 months ago, by Sejtibbels
Last Post 4 years 4 months ago
by holch
Replies:6
Views:1023
holch's Avatar
Last Post by holch
4 years 4 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 4 years 4 months ago, by Makepeace
Last Post 4 years 4 months ago
by tpartner
Replies:4
Views:659
tpartner's Avatar
Last Post by tpartner
4 years 4 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 4 years 5 months ago, by boshra.m
Last Post 4 years 4 months ago
by tpartner
Replies:5
Views:1403
tpartner's Avatar
Last Post by tpartner
4 years 4 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 4 years 5 months ago, by Fabien31
Last Post 4 years 4 months ago
by Fabien31
Replies:2
Views:675
Fabien31's Avatar
Last Post by Fabien31
4 years 4 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 4 years 4 months ago, by peterpaul
Last Post 4 years 4 months ago
by tpartner
Replies:4
Views:1289
tpartner's Avatar
Last Post by tpartner
4 years 4 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 4 years 4 months ago, by tomschuette
Last Post 4 years 4 months ago
by holch
Replies:7
Views:1380
holch's Avatar
Last Post by holch
4 years 4 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 4 years 4 months ago, by brais24

Rendering Error in layout Topic/Row: Class "Nbbc\BBCodeException" not found. Please enable debug mode for more information.
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 4 years 4 months ago, by Gapaja
Last Post 4 years 4 months ago
by Joffm
Replies:8
Views:727
Joffm's Avatar
Last Post by Joffm
4 years 4 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 4 years 4 months ago, by duvemyster
Last Post 4 years 4 months ago
by duvemyster
Replies:2
Views:1051
duvemyster's Avatar
Last Post by duvemyster
4 years 4 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 4 years 4 months ago, by tammo
Last Post 4 years 4 months ago
by jelo
Replies:5
Views:1959
jelo's Avatar
Last Post by jelo
4 years 4 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 4 years 4 months ago, by djehuti
Last Post 4 years 4 months ago
by Joffm
Replies:1
Views:718
Joffm's Avatar
Last Post by Joffm
4 years 4 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 4 years 4 months ago, by toppitpsych
Last Post 4 years 4 months ago
by Joffm
Replies:1
Views:932
Joffm's Avatar
Last Post by Joffm
4 years 4 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 4 years 4 months ago, by ttmedia
Last Post 4 years 4 months ago
by ttmedia
Replies:6
Views:1188
ttmedia's Avatar
Last Post by ttmedia
4 years 4 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 4 years 4 months ago, by duvemyster
Last Post 4 years 4 months ago
by holch
Replies:2
Views:993
holch's Avatar
Last Post by holch
4 years 4 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 4 years 5 months ago, by swatib
Last Post 4 years 4 months ago
by holch
Replies:1
Views:608
holch's Avatar
Last Post by holch
4 years 4 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 4 years 5 months ago, by blocka
Last Post 4 years 5 months ago
by Joffm
Replies:3
Views:748
Joffm's Avatar
Last Post by Joffm
4 years 5 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 4 years 5 months ago, by ypavetto
Last Post 4 years 5 months ago
by holch
Replies:8
Views:1043
holch's Avatar
Last Post by holch
4 years 5 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 4 years 5 months ago, by eniisula
Last Post 4 years 5 months ago
by eniisula
Replies:4
Views:708
eniisula's Avatar
Last Post by eniisula
4 years 5 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 4 years 5 months ago, by cpmadmin
Last Post 4 years 5 months ago
by Joffm
Replies:3
Views:1226
Joffm's Avatar
Last Post by Joffm
4 years 5 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 4 years 5 months ago, by artemg
Last Post 4 years 5 months ago
by artemg
Replies:0
Views:575
artemg's Avatar
Last Post by artemg
4 years 5 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 4 years 5 months ago, by mhladun
Last Post 4 years 5 months ago
by holch
Replies:1
Views:814
holch's Avatar
Last Post by holch
4 years 5 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 4 years 5 months ago, by idealis
Last Post 4 years 5 months ago
by LISHANGQI
Replies:2
Views:767
LISHANGQI's Avatar
Last Post by LISHANGQI
4 years 5 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 4 years 5 months ago, by arnabbhuyan
Last Post 4 years 5 months ago
by Joffm
Replies:5
Views:1369
Joffm's Avatar
Last Post by Joffm
4 years 5 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 4 years 5 months ago, by mt9999
Last Post 4 years 5 months ago
by tpartner
Replies:1
Views:1539
tpartner's Avatar
Last Post by tpartner
4 years 5 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 4 years 5 months ago, by arnabbhuyan
Last Post 4 years 5 months ago
by arnabbhuyan
Replies:6
Views:1812
arnabbhuyan's Avatar
Last Post by arnabbhuyan
4 years 5 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 4 years 5 months ago, by kevstoy
Last Post 4 years 5 months ago
by tpartner
Replies:4
Views:1452
tpartner's Avatar
Last Post by tpartner
4 years 5 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 4 years 5 months ago, by Mattias_F
Last Post 4 years 5 months ago
by Mattias_F
Replies:8
Views:2424
Mattias_F's Avatar
Last Post by Mattias_F
4 years 5 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 4 years 5 months ago, by swatib
Last Post 4 years 5 months ago
by Joffm
Replies:12
Views:3317
Joffm's Avatar
Last Post by Joffm
4 years 5 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 4 years 5 months ago, by swatib
Last Post 4 years 5 months ago
by Joffm
Replies:1
Views:523
Joffm's Avatar
Last Post by Joffm
4 years 5 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 4 years 5 months ago, by no_spaces
Last Post 4 years 5 months ago
by no_spaces
Replies:0
Views:1072
no_spaces's Avatar
Last Post by no_spaces
4 years 5 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 4 years 5 months ago, by mrgecco
Last Post 4 years 5 months ago
by mrgecco
Replies:2
Views:915
mrgecco's Avatar
Last Post by mrgecco
4 years 5 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 4 years 5 months ago, by giorgi
Last Post 4 years 5 months ago
by Joffm
Replies:5
Views:1026
Joffm's Avatar
Last Post by Joffm
4 years 5 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 4 years 5 months ago, by BITCNI
Last Post 4 years 5 months ago
by holch
Replies:13
Views:1441
holch's Avatar
Last Post by holch
4 years 5 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 4 years 5 months ago, by brais24
Last Post 4 years 5 months ago
by holch
Replies:6
Views:1706
holch's Avatar
Last Post by holch
4 years 5 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 4 years 5 months ago, by boemsel
Last Post 4 years 5 months ago
by boemsel
Replies:2
Views:2369
boemsel's Avatar
Last Post by boemsel
4 years 5 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 4 years 5 months ago, by alain.bouquet
Last Post 4 years 5 months ago
by alain.bouquet
Replies:25
Views:4552
alain.bouquet's Avatar
Last Post by alain.bouquet
4 years 5 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 4 years 5 months ago, by PascalSteuber
Last Post 4 years 5 months ago
by Joffm
Replies:1
Views:681
Joffm's Avatar
Last Post by Joffm
4 years 5 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 4 years 5 months ago, by Buschihh
Last Post 4 years 5 months ago
by Joffm
Replies:9
Views:1723
Joffm's Avatar
Last Post by Joffm
4 years 5 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 4 years 5 months ago, by Omti90
Last Post 4 years 5 months ago
by Omti90
Replies:9
Views:5368
Omti90's Avatar
Last Post by Omti90
4 years 5 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 4 years 5 months ago, by wafflimesurvey
Last Post 4 years 5 months ago
by wafflimesurvey
Replies:2
Views:441
wafflimesurvey's Avatar
Last Post by wafflimesurvey
4 years 5 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 2 months ago, by Carlotta123
Last Post 4 years 5 months ago
by boshra.m
Replies:12
Views:2539
boshra.m's Avatar
Last Post by boshra.m
4 years 5 months ago

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose