Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Profile for boshra.m

  • User Type: User
  • Rank: Premium Member
  • Register Date: 17 Jan 2022
  • Last login: 3 months 2 days ago
  • Time Zone: UTC -6:00
  • Local Time: 17:57
  • Posts: 108
  • Profile views: 895
  • Thank you received: 2
  • Gender: Unknown
  • Birthdate: Unknown


boshra.m's recent posts (108 messages )

Subject Replies / Views Last Post
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 months 3 days ago, by boshra.m
Last Post 5 months 1 day ago
by boshra.m
Replies:2
Views:917
boshra.m's Avatar
Last Post by boshra.m
5 months 1 day ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 months 3 days ago, by boshra.m
Last Post 5 months 1 day ago
by boshra.m
Replies:2
Views:917
boshra.m's Avatar
Last Post by boshra.m
5 months 1 day ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 1 year 8 months ago, by boshra.m
Last Post 1 year 8 months ago
by Joffm
Replies:4
Views:1719
Joffm's Avatar
Last Post by Joffm
1 year 8 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 1 year 8 months ago, by boshra.m
Last Post 1 year 8 months ago
by Joffm
Replies:4
Views:1719
Joffm's Avatar
Last Post by Joffm
1 year 8 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 1 year 8 months ago, by boshra.m
Last Post 1 year 8 months ago
by Joffm
Replies:4
Views:1719
Joffm's Avatar
Last Post by Joffm
1 year 8 months ago
Category: Installation & update issues
Topic started 1 year 11 months ago, by boshra.m
Last Post 1 year 11 months ago
by holch
Replies:1
Views:1423
holch's Avatar
Last Post by holch
1 year 11 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 3 years 8 months ago, by boshra.m
Last Post 3 years 8 months ago
by Joffm
Replies:1
Views:1575
Joffm's Avatar
Last Post by Joffm
3 years 8 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 3 years 9 months ago, by boshra.m
Last Post 3 years 8 months ago
by boshra.m
Replies:2
Views:1670
boshra.m's Avatar
Last Post by boshra.m
3 years 8 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 3 years 9 months ago, by boshra.m
Last Post 3 years 8 months ago
by boshra.m
Replies:2
Views:1670
boshra.m's Avatar
Last Post by boshra.m
3 years 8 months ago
Category: Installation & update issues
Topic started 3 years 9 months ago, by boshra.m
Last Post 3 years 9 months ago
by tpartner
Replies:3
Views:2060
tpartner's Avatar
Last Post by tpartner
3 years 9 months ago

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose