Dear Joffm,
I have some additional questions, because it didn't work like I wished.
I used your first suggestion to create a numerical box and text box with css-styles.
This is what I have done:
I made a new question-group (called 'Sjabloon'). Therein I placed two questions: one with numerical input (type N) and one with free text (type T). I placed the text with css-style in the question-box of question 1 (copied from you):
<p><span style="font-size: 18px;">Ik geef het <strong>voorblad</strong> het cijfer:</span></p>
<pre>
<style type="text/css">.no-question { border-top:0; }
.no-question .question-title-container { display:none; }
.no-question .question-valid-container { display:none; }
.no-question .answer-container { padding-top: 0em; padding-bottom: 0.5em; }
.no-bottom { border-bottom:0; margin-bottom:0; }
.no-bottom .answer-container { padding-bottom: 0em; }</style></pre>
<p> </p>
Further, I placed only the text: "Dit ga ik doen om mijn verslag bij de revisie te verbeteren" (means something like ways to improve) in question 2. I placed no further css-styles in this question, because, if I'm correct, placing it in question 1 should be enough.
However, the result not the way I hoped. Under question1, there is extra whitespace and an extra blue bar. See the picture:
The extra white space and the blue bar aren't what I want to be shown. What is going wrong here? Can you give me some more tips? Thank you in advance!