Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Can I do this with LimeSurvey? 8913 topics

Ask here if you have questions about what can be done and what can't with LimeSurvey
Subject Replies / Views Last Post
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 2 months ago, by Quiolnd_248838
Last Post 5 years 2 months ago
by Quiolnd_248838
Replies:4
Views:1287
Quiolnd_248838's Avatar
Last Post by Quiolnd_248838
5 years 2 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 2 months ago, by Flups22
Last Post 5 years 2 months ago
by DenisChenu
Replies:3
Views:833
DenisChenu's Avatar
Last Post by DenisChenu
5 years 2 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 2 months ago, by francisakabo
Last Post 5 years 2 months ago
by DenisChenu
Replies:12
Views:2215
DenisChenu's Avatar
Last Post by DenisChenu
5 years 2 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 7 months ago, by brais24
Last Post 5 years 2 months ago
by brais24
Replies:2
Views:486
brais24's Avatar
Last Post by brais24
5 years 2 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 2 months ago, by LoyolaBehLAB
Last Post 5 years 2 months ago
by tpartner
Replies:5
Views:616
tpartner's Avatar
Last Post by tpartner
5 years 2 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 3 months ago, by palsboard
Last Post 5 years 2 months ago
by DenisChenu
Replies:11
Views:1722
DenisChenu's Avatar
Last Post by DenisChenu
5 years 2 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 2 months ago, by palsboard
Last Post 5 years 2 months ago
by palsboard
Replies:13
Views:1992
palsboard's Avatar
Last Post by palsboard
5 years 2 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 2 months ago, by LISHANGQI
Last Post 5 years 2 months ago
by LISHANGQI
Replies:6
Views:700
LISHANGQI's Avatar
Last Post by LISHANGQI
5 years 2 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 2 months ago, by surveySn
Last Post 5 years 2 months ago
by surveySn
Replies:0
Views:526
surveySn's Avatar
Last Post by surveySn
5 years 2 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 2 months ago, by Dcafly13
Last Post 5 years 2 months ago
by Dcafly13
Replies:0
Views:507
Dcafly13's Avatar
Last Post by Dcafly13
5 years 2 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 2 months ago, by cheeseburger
Last Post 5 years 2 months ago
by tpartner
Replies:6
Views:2292
tpartner's Avatar
Last Post by tpartner
5 years 2 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 2 months ago, by aalfonsoc
Last Post 5 years 2 months ago
by tpartner
Replies:2
Views:563
tpartner's Avatar
Last Post by tpartner
5 years 2 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 2 months ago, by LoyolaBehLAB
Last Post 5 years 2 months ago
by LoyolaBehLAB
Replies:1
Views:493
LoyolaBehLAB's Avatar
Last Post by LoyolaBehLAB
5 years 2 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 2 months ago, by Usapuka
Last Post 5 years 2 months ago
by Usapuka
Replies:0
Views:844
Usapuka's Avatar
Last Post by Usapuka
5 years 2 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 2 months ago, by xueting
Last Post 5 years 2 months ago
by xueting
Replies:4
Views:1987
xueting's Avatar
Last Post by xueting
5 years 2 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 2 months ago, by yg_zuffetti
Last Post 5 years 2 months ago
by tpartner
Replies:8
Views:771
tpartner's Avatar
Last Post by tpartner
5 years 2 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 2 months ago, by hufan
Last Post 5 years 2 months ago
by hufan
Replies:2
Views:743
hufan's Avatar
Last Post by hufan
5 years 2 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 2 months ago, by francisakabo
Last Post 5 years 2 months ago
by francisakabo
Replies:0
Views:902
francisakabo's Avatar
Last Post by francisakabo
5 years 2 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 2 months ago, by douglasepr
Last Post 5 years 2 months ago
by paul.borsdorf
Replies:1
Views:1379
paul.borsdorf's Avatar
Last Post by paul.borsdorf
5 years 2 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 2 months ago, by nspinolo
Last Post 5 years 2 months ago
by nspinolo
Replies:2
Views:490
nspinolo's Avatar
Last Post by nspinolo
5 years 2 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 2 months ago, by olymyy
Last Post 5 years 2 months ago
by holch
Replies:1
Views:431
holch's Avatar
Last Post by holch
5 years 2 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 2 months ago, by Terpog
Last Post 5 years 2 months ago
by Terpog
Replies:4
Views:1702
Terpog's Avatar
Last Post by Terpog
5 years 2 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 2 months ago, by Eliott13
Last Post 5 years 2 months ago
by Eliott13
Replies:0
Views:635
Eliott13's Avatar
Last Post by Eliott13
5 years 2 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 2 months ago, by surveySn
Last Post 5 years 2 months ago
by tpartner
Replies:1
Views:562
tpartner's Avatar
Last Post by tpartner
5 years 2 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 2 months ago, by HeinBerendsen
Last Post 5 years 2 months ago
by Ronldesel_170163
Replies:1
Views:557
Ronldesel_170163's Avatar
Last Post by Ronldesel_170163
5 years 2 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 2 months ago, by tucciv1
Last Post 5 years 2 months ago
by jelo
Replies:3
Views:589
jelo's Avatar
Last Post by jelo
5 years 2 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 2 months ago, by chr0sy
Last Post 5 years 2 months ago
by tpartner
Replies:1
Views:716
tpartner's Avatar
Last Post by tpartner
5 years 2 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 2 months ago, by blocka
Last Post 5 years 2 months ago
by holch
Replies:8
Views:1594
holch's Avatar
Last Post by holch
5 years 2 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 2 months ago, by aleksandrsa
Last Post 5 years 2 months ago
by aleksandrsa
Replies:1
Views:732
aleksandrsa's Avatar
Last Post by aleksandrsa
5 years 2 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 2 months ago, by cesoielampo
Last Post 5 years 2 months ago
by DenisChenu
Replies:3
Views:1674
DenisChenu's Avatar
Last Post by DenisChenu
5 years 2 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 2 months ago, by palsboard
Last Post 5 years 2 months ago
by tpartner
Replies:1
Views:767
tpartner's Avatar
Last Post by tpartner
5 years 2 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 2 months ago, by anandkasturi
Last Post 5 years 2 months ago
by tpartner
Replies:1
Views:1047
tpartner's Avatar
Last Post by tpartner
5 years 2 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 2 months ago, by hfkaiser
Last Post 5 years 2 months ago
by holch
Replies:4
Views:595
holch's Avatar
Last Post by holch
5 years 2 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 2 months ago, by NielsFro
Last Post 5 years 2 months ago
by holch
Replies:1
Views:586
holch's Avatar
Last Post by holch
5 years 2 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 2 months ago, by SKeller
Last Post 5 years 2 months ago
by SKeller
Replies:2
Views:1057
SKeller's Avatar
Last Post by SKeller
5 years 2 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 2 months ago, by chr0sy
Last Post 5 years 2 months ago
by tpartner
Replies:2
Views:921
tpartner's Avatar
Last Post by tpartner
5 years 2 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 2 months ago, by chr0sy
Last Post 5 years 2 months ago
by tpartner
Replies:1
Views:613
tpartner's Avatar
Last Post by tpartner
5 years 2 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 2 months ago, by keunes
Last Post 5 years 2 months ago
by DenisChenu
Replies:5
Views:75.1k
DenisChenu's Avatar
Last Post by DenisChenu
5 years 2 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 3 months ago, by StefStefStef
Last Post 5 years 2 months ago
by DenisChenu
Replies:15
Views:2433
DenisChenu's Avatar
Last Post by DenisChenu
5 years 2 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 2 months ago, by Vic1107
Last Post 5 years 2 months ago
by DenisChenu
Replies:1
Views:715
DenisChenu's Avatar
Last Post by DenisChenu
5 years 2 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 3 months ago, by NECS_labo
Last Post 5 years 3 months ago
by holch
Replies:7
Views:1235
holch's Avatar
Last Post by holch
5 years 3 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 3 months ago, by Eliott13
Last Post 5 years 3 months ago
by Eliott13
Replies:0
Views:899
Eliott13's Avatar
Last Post by Eliott13
5 years 3 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 3 months ago, by Fran1991
Last Post 5 years 3 months ago
by Fran1991
Replies:0
Views:767
Fran1991's Avatar
Last Post by Fran1991
5 years 3 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 3 months ago, by Caro-1984
Last Post 5 years 3 months ago
by Caro-1984
Replies:2
Views:1122
Caro-1984's Avatar
Last Post by Caro-1984
5 years 3 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 3 months ago, by Eliott13
Last Post 5 years 3 months ago
by Eliott13
Replies:4
Views:543
Eliott13's Avatar
Last Post by Eliott13
5 years 3 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 3 months ago, by pawelk
Last Post 5 years 3 months ago
by pawelk
Replies:3
Views:503
pawelk's Avatar
Last Post by pawelk
5 years 3 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 3 months ago, by florian_filat
Last Post 5 years 3 months ago
by florian_filat
Replies:4
Views:2434
florian_filat's Avatar
Last Post by florian_filat
5 years 3 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 5 months ago, by LisaTW
Last Post 5 years 3 months ago
by LisaTW
Replies:6
Views:1826
LisaTW's Avatar
Last Post by LisaTW
5 years 3 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 3 months ago, by nils
Last Post 5 years 3 months ago
by nils
Replies:12
Views:1427
nils's Avatar
Last Post by nils
5 years 3 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 3 months ago, by lhosaka
Last Post 5 years 3 months ago
by lhosaka
Replies:0
Views:892
lhosaka's Avatar
Last Post by lhosaka
5 years 3 months ago

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose