Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Can I do this with LimeSurvey? 8916 topics

Ask here if you have questions about what can be done and what can't with LimeSurvey
Subject Replies / Views Last Post
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 3 months ago, by nils
Last Post 5 years 3 months ago
by nils
Replies:12
Views:1442
nils's Avatar
Last Post by nils
5 years 3 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 3 months ago, by lhosaka
Last Post 5 years 3 months ago
by lhosaka
Replies:0
Views:907
lhosaka's Avatar
Last Post by lhosaka
5 years 3 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 3 months ago, by Ruben14
Last Post 5 years 3 months ago
by Ruben14
Replies:8
Views:846
Ruben14's Avatar
Last Post by Ruben14
5 years 3 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 3 months ago, by tosa2021
Last Post 5 years 3 months ago
by tosa2021
Replies:4
Views:5831
tosa2021's Avatar
Last Post by tosa2021
5 years 3 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 3 months ago, by Sonjawnklr
Last Post 5 years 3 months ago
by Sonjawnklr
Replies:2
Views:786
Sonjawnklr's Avatar
Last Post by Sonjawnklr
5 years 3 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 3 months ago, by blocka
Last Post 5 years 3 months ago
by DenisChenu
Replies:4
Views:1215
DenisChenu's Avatar
Last Post by DenisChenu
5 years 3 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 3 months ago, by hellobill
Last Post 5 years 3 months ago
by DenisChenu
Replies:2
Views:1133
DenisChenu's Avatar
Last Post by DenisChenu
5 years 3 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 3 months ago, by arnaudbore
Last Post 5 years 3 months ago
by DenisChenu
Replies:3
Views:803
DenisChenu's Avatar
Last Post by DenisChenu
5 years 3 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 8 months ago, by Eliott13
Last Post 5 years 3 months ago
by Vic1107
Replies:13
Views:2731
Vic1107's Avatar
Last Post by Vic1107
5 years 3 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 3 months ago, by neumantm
Last Post 5 years 3 months ago
by neumantm
Replies:0
Views:559
neumantm's Avatar
Last Post by neumantm
5 years 3 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 3 months ago, by Fran1991
Last Post 5 years 3 months ago
by tpartner
Replies:1
Views:599
tpartner's Avatar
Last Post by tpartner
5 years 3 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 3 months ago, by agustinface
Last Post 5 years 3 months ago
by jelo
Replies:1
Views:4378
jelo's Avatar
Last Post by jelo
5 years 3 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 3 months ago, by Mon2016
Last Post 5 years 3 months ago
by Mon2016
Replies:5
Views:622
Mon2016's Avatar
Last Post by Mon2016
5 years 3 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 4 months ago, by cheeseburger
Last Post 5 years 3 months ago
by cheeseburger
Replies:2
Views:503
cheeseburger's Avatar
Last Post by cheeseburger
5 years 3 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 3 months ago, by Usapuka
Last Post 5 years 3 months ago
by Usapuka
Replies:1
Views:1326
Usapuka's Avatar
Last Post by Usapuka
5 years 3 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 3 months ago, by yg_zuffetti
Last Post 5 years 3 months ago
by yg_zuffetti
Replies:11
Views:1818
yg_zuffetti's Avatar
Last Post by yg_zuffetti
5 years 3 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 3 months ago, by igor88
Last Post 5 years 3 months ago
by igor88
Replies:2
Views:1073
igor88's Avatar
Last Post by igor88
5 years 3 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 3 months ago, by jackrabbithanna
Last Post 5 years 3 months ago
by jackrabbithanna
Replies:1
Views:1682
jackrabbithanna's Avatar
Last Post by jackrabbithanna
5 years 3 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 3 months ago, by hellobill
Last Post 5 years 3 months ago
by hellobill
Replies:4
Views:1037
hellobill's Avatar
Last Post by hellobill
5 years 3 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 3 months ago, by Frasca
Last Post 5 years 3 months ago
by Joffm
Replies:1
Views:512
Joffm's Avatar
Last Post by Joffm
5 years 3 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 3 months ago, by StefStefStef
Last Post 5 years 3 months ago
by StefStefStef
Replies:19
Views:3076
StefStefStef's Avatar
Last Post by StefStefStef
5 years 3 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 4 months ago, by KoenraadV94
Last Post 5 years 3 months ago
by tammo
Replies:16
Views:3178
tammo's Avatar
Last Post by tammo
5 years 3 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 3 months ago, by Jean38
Last Post 5 years 3 months ago
by DenisChenu
Replies:3
Views:1134
DenisChenu's Avatar
Last Post by DenisChenu
5 years 3 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 3 months ago, by lime_novice
Last Post 5 years 3 months ago
by Joffm
Replies:1
Views:506
Joffm's Avatar
Last Post by Joffm
5 years 3 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 4 months ago, by ls_chtoune
Last Post 5 years 3 months ago
by ls_chtoune
Replies:1
Views:652
ls_chtoune's Avatar
Last Post by ls_chtoune
5 years 3 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 3 months ago, by blocka
Last Post 5 years 3 months ago
by Joffm
Replies:1
Views:451
Joffm's Avatar
Last Post by Joffm
5 years 3 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 3 months ago, by arnaudbore
Last Post 5 years 3 months ago
by arnaudbore
Replies:0
Views:602
arnaudbore's Avatar
Last Post by arnaudbore
5 years 3 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 3 months ago, by blocka
Last Post 5 years 3 months ago
by blocka
Replies:0
Views:486
blocka's Avatar
Last Post by blocka
5 years 3 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 3 months ago, by blocka
Last Post 5 years 3 months ago
by blocka
Replies:0
Views:471
blocka's Avatar
Last Post by blocka
5 years 3 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 3 months ago, by elissa
Last Post 5 years 3 months ago
by elissa
Replies:2
Views:619
elissa's Avatar
Last Post by elissa
5 years 3 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 3 months ago, by ChristianJeske
Last Post 5 years 3 months ago
by DenisChenu
Replies:7
Views:652
DenisChenu's Avatar
Last Post by DenisChenu
5 years 3 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 3 months ago, by alorenc
Last Post 5 years 3 months ago
by DenisChenu
Replies:1
Views:1081
DenisChenu's Avatar
Last Post by DenisChenu
5 years 3 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 4 months ago, by Dannyfaithful
Last Post 5 years 3 months ago
by Dannyfaithful
Replies:7
Views:2384
Dannyfaithful's Avatar
Last Post by Dannyfaithful
5 years 3 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 4 months ago, by john_bons
Last Post 5 years 3 months ago
by tpartner
Replies:4
Views:3596
tpartner's Avatar
Last Post by tpartner
5 years 3 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 3 months ago, by Priarckes_161773
Last Post 5 years 3 months ago
by holch
Replies:1
Views:447
holch's Avatar
Last Post by holch
5 years 3 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 3 months ago, by zara.szigeti
Last Post 5 years 3 months ago
by holch
Replies:3
Views:2878
holch's Avatar
Last Post by holch
5 years 3 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 4 months ago, by john_bons
Last Post 5 years 3 months ago
by Joffm
Replies:6
Views:806
Joffm's Avatar
Last Post by Joffm
5 years 3 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 3 months ago, by Cleverly
Last Post 5 years 3 months ago
by Joffm
Replies:3
Views:951
Joffm's Avatar
Last Post by Joffm
5 years 3 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 4 months ago, by john_bons
Last Post 5 years 3 months ago
by john_bons
Replies:5
Views:1062
john_bons's Avatar
Last Post by john_bons
5 years 3 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 4 months ago, by john_bons
Last Post 5 years 4 months ago
by holch
Replies:1
Views:467
holch's Avatar
Last Post by holch
5 years 4 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 4 months ago, by xueting
Last Post 5 years 4 months ago
by xueting
Replies:27
Views:7437
xueting's Avatar
Last Post by xueting
5 years 4 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 4 months ago, by Ruben14
Last Post 5 years 4 months ago
by Ruben14
Replies:2
Views:693
Ruben14's Avatar
Last Post by Ruben14
5 years 4 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 4 months ago, by nspinolo
Last Post 5 years 4 months ago
by tpartner
Replies:2
Views:1446
tpartner's Avatar
Last Post by tpartner
5 years 4 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 4 months ago, by devagonal
Last Post 5 years 4 months ago
by devagonal
Replies:2
Views:482
devagonal's Avatar
Last Post by devagonal
5 years 4 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 4 months ago, by testingisoc
Last Post 5 years 4 months ago
by testingisoc
Replies:1
Views:1301
testingisoc's Avatar
Last Post by testingisoc
5 years 4 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 4 months ago, by GBMIMM
Last Post 5 years 4 months ago
by holch
Replies:8
Views:2997
holch's Avatar
Last Post by holch
5 years 4 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 4 months ago, by FrankyQuest
Last Post 5 years 4 months ago
by DenisChenu
Replies:10
Views:1036
DenisChenu's Avatar
Last Post by DenisChenu
5 years 4 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 4 months ago, by FrankyQuest
Last Post 5 years 4 months ago
by Joffm
Replies:6
Views:1141
Joffm's Avatar
Last Post by Joffm
5 years 4 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 4 months ago, by mujibm
Last Post 5 years 4 months ago
by mujibm
Replies:0
Views:560
mujibm's Avatar
Last Post by mujibm
5 years 4 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 5 months ago, by arnaudbore
Last Post 5 years 4 months ago
by arnaudbore
Replies:7
Views:1641
arnaudbore's Avatar
Last Post by arnaudbore
5 years 4 months ago

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose