Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

default anser with a drop-down and a hide question - maps display - prefilled

• ls_chtoune
  • ls_chtoune's Avatar Topic Author
More
2 years 9 months ago - 2 years 9 months ago #216827 by ls_chtoune
Hey everyone,
I’m having difficulties with location questions. I attached a .lss file to illustrate my problems:
1-      I have two questions with each a map which is supposed to be displayed at the end (after the multi short questions). If I display the questions one by one, it works well. But if I display the group or the whole questionnaire, then I have two (may related) problems:
a-       The map of the first question is not displayed
b-      There is a blank after the phrasing of the second question

2-      I would like Germany to be the default country and the address subquestion to be displayed only if the country == Germany. I tested two solutions but neither of them work:
a-       If I use Javascript to have Germany as the default country, then the country subquestion is fine. But the address box is not displayed by default because the user did not click on Germany. The user has to click on another country and come back to Germany to have the address box. What I would like is to have Germany presented by default, as well as the address box. I tried to use an Equation question to have this variable set by default but it did not work.
b-      If I edit directly the default answers on limesurvey and put Germany. Then, I have the address box by default. But the user has a blank in the drop down list and has to select the country (even Germany). It’s the same problem if I combine both solutions: Javascript and the default editor. I would like that the user don’t have to click on the country if it is Germany (majority of my sample).

3-      In the second question, I would like the subquestion of departure year to be prefilled with the arrival date of the first question (loc1_SQ002). I tried to use the default editor but it did not work… For information, there is a filter on this second question. It appears only if the arrival year for the first question is after 2010.

4-      Eventually, I would like to be able to have an “ADD” button so that people can declare that they would like to add an address.

Thank you for this great forum in which I already found many answers to my previous questions!
Last edit: 2 years 9 months ago by ls_chtoune. Reason: formating
The topic has been locked.
  • ls_chtoune
  • ls_chtoune's Avatar Topic Author
More
2 years 9 months ago #217148 by ls_chtoune
Hello, Does anyone have an idea? Thank you !
The topic has been locked.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose