Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Can I do this with LimeSurvey? 8917 topics

Ask here if you have questions about what can be done and what can't with LimeSurvey
Subject Replies / Views Last Post
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 9 years 8 months ago, by David_B
Last Post 9 years 8 months ago
by DenisChenu
Replies:4
Views:2634
DenisChenu's Avatar
Last Post by DenisChenu
9 years 8 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 9 years 8 months ago, by Carneiro
Last Post 9 years 8 months ago
by DenisChenu
Replies:2
Views:1440
DenisChenu's Avatar
Last Post by DenisChenu
9 years 8 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 9 years 8 months ago, by jsibley
Last Post 9 years 8 months ago
by tpartner
Replies:8
Views:5822
tpartner's Avatar
Last Post by tpartner
9 years 8 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 9 years 8 months ago, by laiwc
Last Post 9 years 8 months ago
by tpartner
Replies:1
Views:1144
tpartner's Avatar
Last Post by tpartner
9 years 8 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 9 years 8 months ago, by Ben_V
Last Post 9 years 8 months ago
by holch
Replies:19
Views:6867
holch's Avatar
Last Post by holch
9 years 8 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 9 years 8 months ago, by siddhantwankar
Last Post 9 years 8 months ago
by Mazi
Replies:3
Views:2723
Mazi's Avatar
Last Post by Mazi
9 years 8 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 9 years 8 months ago, by juno0705
Last Post 9 years 8 months ago
by tammo
Replies:2
Views:1952
tammo's Avatar
Last Post by tammo
9 years 8 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 9 years 8 months ago, by FranzGerbig
Last Post 9 years 8 months ago
by holch
Replies:7
Views:2250
holch's Avatar
Last Post by holch
9 years 8 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 9 years 8 months ago, by shivani123
Last Post 9 years 8 months ago
by DenisChenu
Replies:1
Views:1241
DenisChenu's Avatar
Last Post by DenisChenu
9 years 8 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 9 years 8 months ago, by fkwon
Last Post 9 years 8 months ago
by holch
Replies:2
Views:1962
holch's Avatar
Last Post by holch
9 years 8 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 9 years 8 months ago, by vama
Last Post 9 years 8 months ago
by DenisChenu
Replies:1
Views:1230
DenisChenu's Avatar
Last Post by DenisChenu
9 years 8 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 9 years 8 months ago, by laiwc
Last Post 9 years 8 months ago
by laiwc
Replies:0
Views:1541
laiwc's Avatar
Last Post by laiwc
9 years 8 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 9 years 8 months ago, by QueenBee
Last Post 9 years 8 months ago
by tpartner
Replies:4
Views:1717
tpartner's Avatar
Last Post by tpartner
9 years 8 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 9 years 8 months ago, by La_civette
Last Post 9 years 8 months ago
by DenisChenu
Replies:3
Views:2245
DenisChenu's Avatar
Last Post by DenisChenu
9 years 8 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 12 years 10 months ago, by dweisser
Last Post 9 years 8 months ago
by DenisChenu
Replies:13
Views:6474
DenisChenu's Avatar
Last Post by DenisChenu
9 years 8 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 9 years 8 months ago, by teracomp
Last Post 9 years 8 months ago
by teracomp
Replies:7
Views:3484
teracomp's Avatar
Last Post by teracomp
9 years 8 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 13 years 8 months ago, by aukevann
Last Post 9 years 8 months ago
by DenisChenu
Replies:8
Views:3805
DenisChenu's Avatar
Last Post by DenisChenu
9 years 8 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 9 years 8 months ago, by blocka
Last Post 9 years 8 months ago
by blocka
Replies:0
Views:1042
blocka's Avatar
Last Post by blocka
9 years 8 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 9 years 8 months ago, by rhg
Last Post 9 years 8 months ago
by holch
Replies:7
Views:1978
holch's Avatar
Last Post by holch
9 years 8 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 9 years 8 months ago, by FransErich
Last Post 9 years 8 months ago
by tpartner
Replies:1
Views:1582
tpartner's Avatar
Last Post by tpartner
9 years 8 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 9 years 8 months ago, by xametzazurra
Last Post 9 years 8 months ago
by xametzazurra
Replies:0
Views:1709
xametzazurra's Avatar
Last Post by xametzazurra
9 years 8 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 9 years 8 months ago, by KompetenzZ
Last Post 9 years 8 months ago
by KompetenzZ
Replies:7
Views:4149
KompetenzZ's Avatar
Last Post by KompetenzZ
9 years 8 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 9 years 8 months ago, by klecalvez
Last Post 9 years 8 months ago
by LouisGac
Replies:2
Views:3406
LouisGac's Avatar
Last Post by LouisGac
9 years 8 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 14 years 5 months ago, by aukevann
Last Post 9 years 8 months ago
by Brunellaboselli74
Replies:2
Views:3134
Brunellaboselli74's Avatar
Last Post by Brunellaboselli74
9 years 8 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 9 years 8 months ago, by frisket
Last Post 9 years 8 months ago
by holch
Replies:18
Views:4144
holch's Avatar
Last Post by holch
9 years 8 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 9 years 8 months ago, by xqleg
Last Post 9 years 8 months ago
by tpartner
Replies:1
Views:1309
tpartner's Avatar
Last Post by tpartner
9 years 8 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 9 years 8 months ago, by La_civette
Last Post 9 years 8 months ago
by DenisChenu
Replies:4
Views:2782
DenisChenu's Avatar
Last Post by DenisChenu
9 years 8 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 9 years 8 months ago, by ttenbergen
Last Post 9 years 8 months ago
by ttenbergen
Replies:0
Views:1702
ttenbergen's Avatar
Last Post by ttenbergen
9 years 8 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 9 years 8 months ago, by ihy2000
Last Post 9 years 8 months ago
by DenisChenu
Replies:7
Views:1863
DenisChenu's Avatar
Last Post by DenisChenu
9 years 8 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 10 years 1 month ago, by BBCMResearch
Last Post 9 years 8 months ago
by LouisGac
Replies:6
Views:6551
LouisGac's Avatar
Last Post by LouisGac
9 years 8 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 9 years 8 months ago, by Maylyn
Last Post 9 years 8 months ago
by DenisChenu
Replies:3
Views:1810
DenisChenu's Avatar
Last Post by DenisChenu
9 years 8 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 9 years 8 months ago, by zhouybox
Last Post 9 years 8 months ago
by holch
Replies:4
Views:1293
holch's Avatar
Last Post by holch
9 years 8 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 9 years 8 months ago, by aromero
Last Post 9 years 8 months ago
by tpartner
Replies:3
Views:1746
tpartner's Avatar
Last Post by tpartner
9 years 8 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 9 years 8 months ago, by mrli999
Last Post 9 years 8 months ago
by mrli999
Replies:12
Views:3341
mrli999's Avatar
Last Post by mrli999
9 years 8 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 9 years 8 months ago, by Cheatha
Last Post 9 years 8 months ago
by Joffm
Replies:6
Views:5478
Joffm's Avatar
Last Post by Joffm
9 years 8 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 9 years 8 months ago, by YPA6526
Last Post 9 years 8 months ago
by DenisChenu
Replies:4
Views:1860
DenisChenu's Avatar
Last Post by DenisChenu
9 years 8 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 9 years 8 months ago, by sensortech
Last Post 9 years 8 months ago
by holch
Replies:3
Views:1723
holch's Avatar
Last Post by holch
9 years 8 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 9 years 8 months ago, by ICI
Last Post 9 years 8 months ago
by holch
Replies:1
Views:2179
holch's Avatar
Last Post by holch
9 years 8 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 9 years 8 months ago, by akischo2
Last Post 9 years 8 months ago
by akischo2
Replies:3
Views:4141
akischo2's Avatar
Last Post by akischo2
9 years 8 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 9 years 8 months ago, by shewolf
Last Post 9 years 8 months ago
by shewolf
Replies:2
Views:2053
shewolf's Avatar
Last Post by shewolf
9 years 8 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 9 years 8 months ago, by La_civette
Last Post 9 years 8 months ago
by La_civette
Replies:3
Views:2057
La_civette's Avatar
Last Post by La_civette
9 years 8 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 10 years 2 months ago, by anishshah97
Last Post 9 years 8 months ago
by tpartner
Replies:5
Views:6348
tpartner's Avatar
Last Post by tpartner
9 years 8 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 9 years 8 months ago, by blocka
Last Post 9 years 8 months ago
by DenisChenu
Replies:1
Views:3046
DenisChenu's Avatar
Last Post by DenisChenu
9 years 8 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 9 years 11 months ago, by dolfim
Last Post 9 years 8 months ago
by dillusion13
Replies:6
Views:3264
dillusion13's Avatar
Last Post by dillusion13
9 years 8 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 9 years 9 months ago, by stevelegare
Last Post 9 years 8 months ago
by stevelegare
Replies:2
Views:1909
stevelegare's Avatar
Last Post by stevelegare
9 years 8 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 9 years 9 months ago, by simonhoelscher
Last Post 9 years 8 months ago
by tpartner
Replies:5
Views:1973
tpartner's Avatar
Last Post by tpartner
9 years 8 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 9 years 9 months ago, by Darren
Last Post 9 years 8 months ago
by Deusdeorum
Replies:16
Views:4099
Deusdeorum's Avatar
Last Post by Deusdeorum
9 years 8 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 9 years 9 months ago, by jlc
Last Post 9 years 9 months ago
by holch
Replies:6
Views:1561
holch's Avatar
Last Post by holch
9 years 9 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 9 years 9 months ago, by michelep
Last Post 9 years 9 months ago
by michelep
Replies:2
Views:2737
michelep's Avatar
Last Post by michelep
9 years 9 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 10 years 4 months ago, by dgiacometti
Last Post 9 years 9 months ago
by tpartner
Replies:16
Views:8240
tpartner's Avatar
Last Post by tpartner
9 years 9 months ago

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose