Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Can I do this with LimeSurvey? 8913 topics

Ask here if you have questions about what can be done and what can't with LimeSurvey
Subject Replies / Views Last Post
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 9 years 4 months ago, by joost1982
Last Post 9 years 4 months ago
by joost1982
Replies:1
Views:1842
joost1982's Avatar
Last Post by joost1982
9 years 4 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 9 years 4 months ago, by mforster
Last Post 9 years 4 months ago
by mforster
Replies:2
Views:2877
mforster's Avatar
Last Post by mforster
9 years 4 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 9 years 4 months ago, by CheeseM0nstre
Last Post 9 years 4 months ago
by tpartner
Replies:1
Views:2144
tpartner's Avatar
Last Post by tpartner
9 years 4 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 9 years 4 months ago, by mark11
Last Post 9 years 4 months ago
by mark11
Replies:0
Views:2165
mark11's Avatar
Last Post by mark11
9 years 4 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 9 years 4 months ago, by Jmantysalo
Last Post 9 years 4 months ago
by Jmantysalo
Replies:3
Views:2156
Jmantysalo's Avatar
Last Post by Jmantysalo
9 years 4 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 9 years 4 months ago, by StefanBasen
Last Post 9 years 4 months ago
by StefanBasen
Replies:10
Views:2105
StefanBasen's Avatar
Last Post by StefanBasen
9 years 4 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 9 years 4 months ago, by bianconijo
Last Post 9 years 4 months ago
by bianconijo
Replies:0
Views:2336
bianconijo's Avatar
Last Post by bianconijo
9 years 4 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 9 years 4 months ago, by NikiBalboa
Last Post 9 years 4 months ago
by NikiBalboa
Replies:2
Views:1851
NikiBalboa's Avatar
Last Post by NikiBalboa
9 years 4 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 9 years 4 months ago, by Iulius12
Last Post 9 years 4 months ago
by tpartner
Replies:1
Views:3135
tpartner's Avatar
Last Post by tpartner
9 years 4 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 9 years 4 months ago, by bianconijo
Last Post 9 years 4 months ago
by bianconijo
Replies:2
Views:3958
bianconijo's Avatar
Last Post by bianconijo
9 years 4 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 9 years 4 months ago, by bruce78
Last Post 9 years 4 months ago
by bruce78
Replies:2
Views:1781
bruce78's Avatar
Last Post by bruce78
9 years 4 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 9 years 4 months ago, by nibos
Last Post 9 years 4 months ago
by nibos
Replies:4
Views:2159
nibos's Avatar
Last Post by nibos
9 years 4 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 9 years 4 months ago, by ledoux
Last Post 9 years 4 months ago
by Ben_V
Replies:8
Views:7539
Ben_V's Avatar
Last Post by Ben_V
9 years 4 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 9 years 4 months ago, by nibos
Last Post 9 years 4 months ago
by LouisGac
Replies:2
Views:1704
LouisGac's Avatar
Last Post by LouisGac
9 years 4 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 9 years 4 months ago, by Zosi
Last Post 9 years 4 months ago
by tammo
Replies:1
Views:2389
tammo's Avatar
Last Post by tammo
9 years 4 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 10 years 5 months ago, by douerliang
Last Post 9 years 4 months ago
by BBCMResearch
Replies:13
Views:12.8k
BBCMResearch's Avatar
Last Post by BBCMResearch
9 years 4 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 9 years 4 months ago, by mforster
Last Post 9 years 4 months ago
by mforster
Replies:5
Views:3957
mforster's Avatar
Last Post by mforster
9 years 4 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 9 years 8 months ago, by Julia_ULB
Last Post 9 years 4 months ago
by Julia_ULB
Replies:3
Views:3627
Julia_ULB's Avatar
Last Post by Julia_ULB
9 years 4 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 9 years 4 months ago, by madscience
Last Post 9 years 4 months ago
by tpartner
Replies:3
Views:2776
tpartner's Avatar
Last Post by tpartner
9 years 4 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 9 years 4 months ago, by LsAssos
Last Post 9 years 4 months ago
by LsAssos
Replies:2
Views:2223
LsAssos's Avatar
Last Post by LsAssos
9 years 4 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 9 years 4 months ago, by madscience
Last Post 9 years 4 months ago
by madscience
Replies:4
Views:4941
madscience's Avatar
Last Post by madscience
9 years 4 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 9 years 4 months ago, by spada
Last Post 9 years 4 months ago
by spada
Replies:12
Views:1967
spada's Avatar
Last Post by spada
9 years 4 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 10 years 4 months ago, by silver
Last Post 9 years 4 months ago
by oleggorfinkel
Replies:14
Views:4842
oleggorfinkel's Avatar
Last Post by oleggorfinkel
9 years 4 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 9 years 5 months ago, by blocka
Last Post 9 years 4 months ago
by mferraz
Replies:8
Views:1276
mferraz's Avatar
Last Post by mferraz
9 years 4 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 9 years 4 months ago, by ledoux
Last Post 9 years 4 months ago
by ledoux
Replies:4
Views:3775
ledoux's Avatar
Last Post by ledoux
9 years 4 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 9 years 4 months ago, by Dennis
Last Post 9 years 4 months ago
by LouisGac
Replies:11
Views:4583
LouisGac's Avatar
Last Post by LouisGac
9 years 4 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 9 years 4 months ago, by bweir519
Last Post 9 years 4 months ago
by elissa
Replies:1
Views:1840
elissa's Avatar
Last Post by elissa
9 years 4 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 9 years 4 months ago, by lulpen
Last Post 9 years 4 months ago
by lulpen
Replies:0
Views:1742
lulpen's Avatar
Last Post by lulpen
9 years 4 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 9 years 4 months ago, by RaCMJS
Last Post 9 years 4 months ago
by elissa
Replies:1
Views:1136
elissa's Avatar
Last Post by elissa
9 years 4 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 9 years 4 months ago, by ottlngr
Last Post 9 years 4 months ago
by Ben_V
Replies:1
Views:2158
Ben_V's Avatar
Last Post by Ben_V
9 years 4 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 9 years 4 months ago, by epauldc29
Last Post 9 years 4 months ago
by epauldc29
Replies:0
Views:1269
epauldc29's Avatar
Last Post by epauldc29
9 years 4 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 9 years 4 months ago, by marcomarenco
Last Post 9 years 4 months ago
by marcomarenco
Replies:4
Views:2976
marcomarenco's Avatar
Last Post by marcomarenco
9 years 4 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 9 years 4 months ago, by Foulques
Last Post 9 years 4 months ago
by Foulques
Replies:2
Views:1556
Foulques's Avatar
Last Post by Foulques
9 years 4 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 9 years 4 months ago, by OliviaWais
Last Post 9 years 4 months ago
by OliviaWais
Replies:0
Views:1015
OliviaWais's Avatar
Last Post by OliviaWais
9 years 4 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 9 years 5 months ago, by tboy
Last Post 9 years 4 months ago
by tpartner
Replies:5
Views:1646
tpartner's Avatar
Last Post by tpartner
9 years 4 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 9 years 4 months ago, by omtr
Last Post 9 years 4 months ago
by tpartner
Replies:1
Views:1484
tpartner's Avatar
Last Post by tpartner
9 years 4 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 9 years 5 months ago, by Mojon
Last Post 9 years 4 months ago
by Mojon
Replies:7
Views:2012
Mojon's Avatar
Last Post by Mojon
9 years 4 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 12 years 11 months ago, by limesun
Last Post 9 years 4 months ago
by tpartner
Replies:2
Views:3035
tpartner's Avatar
Last Post by tpartner
9 years 4 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 9 years 4 months ago, by pokeydale
Last Post 9 years 4 months ago
by pokeydale
Replies:2
Views:1336
pokeydale's Avatar
Last Post by pokeydale
9 years 4 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 9 years 4 months ago, by idrissathiam01
Last Post 9 years 4 months ago
by idrissathiam01
Replies:0
Views:1379
idrissathiam01's Avatar
Last Post by idrissathiam01
9 years 4 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 9 years 4 months ago, by adl2017
Last Post 9 years 4 months ago
by tpartner
Replies:1
Views:1389
tpartner's Avatar
Last Post by tpartner
9 years 4 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 14 years 6 months ago, by mmirasol
Last Post 9 years 4 months ago
by tammo
Replies:8
Views:8100
tammo's Avatar
Last Post by tammo
9 years 4 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 9 years 4 months ago, by vzyldd
Last Post 9 years 4 months ago
by Ben_V
Replies:1
Views:1285
Ben_V's Avatar
Last Post by Ben_V
9 years 4 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 9 years 5 months ago, by haxsaw
Last Post 9 years 4 months ago
by tammo
Replies:4
Views:1797
tammo's Avatar
Last Post by tammo
9 years 4 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 9 years 5 months ago, by vama
Last Post 9 years 4 months ago
by tammo
Replies:11
Views:4669
tammo's Avatar
Last Post by tammo
9 years 4 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 9 years 5 months ago, by supernul
Last Post 9 years 4 months ago
by tpartner
Replies:5
Views:3287
tpartner's Avatar
Last Post by tpartner
9 years 4 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 10 years 2 weeks ago, by priza
Last Post 9 years 5 months ago
by holch
Replies:14
Views:4879
holch's Avatar
Last Post by holch
9 years 5 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 9 years 5 months ago, by RaCMJS
Last Post 9 years 5 months ago
by tpartner
Replies:1
Views:2307
tpartner's Avatar
Last Post by tpartner
9 years 5 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 9 years 5 months ago, by ellande
Last Post 9 years 5 months ago
by tpartner
Replies:3
Views:2233
tpartner's Avatar
Last Post by tpartner
9 years 5 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 9 years 5 months ago, by houcka
Last Post 9 years 5 months ago
by holch
Replies:7
Views:1651
holch's Avatar
Last Post by holch
9 years 5 months ago

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose