Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Profile for csantinello

  • User Type: User
  • Rank: New Member
  • Register Date: 24 Aug 2022
  • Last login: 5 days 11 hours ago
  • Time Zone: UTC +2:00
  • Local Time: 02:04
  • Posts: 8
  • Profile views: 776
  • Gender: Unknown
  • Birthdate: Unknown


csantinello's recent posts (7 messages )

Subject Replies / Views Last Post
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 4 weeks 14 hours ago, by csantinello
Last Post 3 weeks 12 hours ago
by Mazi
Replies:5
Views:1724
Mazi's Avatar
Last Post by Mazi
3 weeks 12 hours ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 4 weeks 14 hours ago, by csantinello
Last Post 3 weeks 12 hours ago
by Mazi
Replies:5
Views:1724
Mazi's Avatar
Last Post by Mazi
3 weeks 12 hours ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 4 weeks 14 hours ago, by csantinello
Last Post 3 weeks 12 hours ago
by Mazi
Replies:5
Views:1724
Mazi's Avatar
Last Post by Mazi
3 weeks 12 hours ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 2 years 1 month ago, by csantinello
Last Post 2 years 1 month ago
by tpartner
Replies:1
Views:611
tpartner's Avatar
Last Post by tpartner
2 years 1 month ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 2 years 2 months ago, by csantinello
Last Post 2 years 1 month ago
by Joffm
Replies:5
Views:915
Joffm's Avatar
Last Post by Joffm
2 years 1 month ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 2 years 2 months ago, by csantinello
Last Post 2 years 1 month ago
by Joffm
Replies:5
Views:915
Joffm's Avatar
Last Post by Joffm
2 years 1 month ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 2 years 2 months ago, by csantinello
Last Post 2 years 1 month ago
by Joffm
Replies:5
Views:915
Joffm's Avatar
Last Post by Joffm
2 years 1 month ago

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose