Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Profile for adamzammit

  • User Type: User
  • Rank: Official LimeSurvey Partner
  • Register Date: 18 Jun 2007
  • Last login: 5 months 3 weeks ago
  • Time Zone: UTC +2:00
  • Local Time: 09:48
  • Posts: 11
  • Karma: 3
  • Profile views: 414
  • Thank you received: 10
  • Gender: Unknown
  • Birthdate: Unknown


adamzammit's recent posts (11 messages )

Subject Replies / Views Last Post
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 6 years 4 months ago, by ong
Last Post 5 years 5 months ago
by ong
Replies:17
Views:12.8k
ong's Avatar
Last Post by ong
5 years 5 months ago
Category: Design issues
Topic started 6 years 2 months ago, by TomBenj
Last Post 6 years 6 days ago
by adamzammit
Replies:24
Views:4406
adamzammit's Avatar
Last Post by adamzammit
6 years 6 days ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 6 years 7 months ago, by adamzammit
Last Post 6 years 7 months ago
by jelo
Replies:5
Views:7884
jelo's Avatar
Last Post by jelo
6 years 7 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 6 years 7 months ago, by adamzammit
Last Post 6 years 7 months ago
by jelo
Replies:5
Views:7884
jelo's Avatar
Last Post by jelo
6 years 7 months ago
Category: Design issues
Topic started 7 years 1 month ago, by thtrede
Last Post 7 years 1 month ago
by DenisChenu
Replies:19
Views:6581
DenisChenu's Avatar
Last Post by DenisChenu
7 years 1 month ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 10 years 3 months ago, by millerr
Last Post 9 years 6 months ago
by DenisChenu
Replies:10
Views:6091
DenisChenu's Avatar
Last Post by DenisChenu
9 years 6 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 10 years 3 months ago, by millerr
Last Post 9 years 6 months ago
by DenisChenu
Replies:10
Views:6091
DenisChenu's Avatar
Last Post by DenisChenu
9 years 6 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 10 years 3 months ago, by millerr
Last Post 9 years 6 months ago
by DenisChenu
Replies:10
Views:6091
DenisChenu's Avatar
Last Post by DenisChenu
9 years 6 months ago
Category: Installation & update issues
Topic started 11 years 4 months ago, by user45922_d
Last Post 11 years 2 months ago
by adamzammit
Replies:3
Views:14.8k
adamzammit's Avatar
Last Post by adamzammit
11 years 2 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 11 years 2 months ago, by ulysse68
Last Post 11 years 2 months ago
by DenisChenu
Replies:3
Views:3780
DenisChenu's Avatar
Last Post by DenisChenu
11 years 2 months ago

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose