Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Profile for wizard2none

  • User Type: User
  • Rank: Junior Member
  • Register Date: 28 Jun 2017
  • Last login: 6 years 5 months ago
  • Time Zone: UTC +2:00
  • Local Time: 22:59
  • Posts: 33
  • Profile views: 351
  • Gender: Unknown
  • Birthdate: Unknown


wizard2none's recent posts (33 messages )

Subject Replies / Views Last Post
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 8 years 1 week ago, by wizard2none
Last Post 8 years 6 days ago
by wizard2none
Replies:4
Views:1334
wizard2none's Avatar
Last Post by wizard2none
8 years 6 days ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 8 years 1 week ago, by wizard2none
Last Post 8 years 6 days ago
by wizard2none
Replies:4
Views:1334
wizard2none's Avatar
Last Post by wizard2none
8 years 6 days ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 8 years 1 week ago, by wizard2none
Last Post 8 years 6 days ago
by wizard2none
Replies:4
Views:1334
wizard2none's Avatar
Last Post by wizard2none
8 years 6 days ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 8 years 5 months ago, by mcai7gh2
Last Post 8 years 3 months ago
by tpartner
Replies:10
Views:11.7k
tpartner's Avatar
Last Post by tpartner
8 years 3 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 8 years 5 months ago, by mcai7gh2
Last Post 8 years 3 months ago
by tpartner
Replies:10
Views:11.7k
tpartner's Avatar
Last Post by tpartner
8 years 3 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 8 years 5 months ago, by wizard2none
Last Post 8 years 5 months ago
by LouisGac
Replies:5
Views:2906
LouisGac's Avatar
Last Post by LouisGac
8 years 5 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 8 years 5 months ago, by wizard2none
Last Post 8 years 5 months ago
by LouisGac
Replies:5
Views:2906
LouisGac's Avatar
Last Post by LouisGac
8 years 5 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 8 years 5 months ago, by wizard2none
Last Post 8 years 5 months ago
by LouisGac
Replies:5
Views:2906
LouisGac's Avatar
Last Post by LouisGac
8 years 5 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 9 years 1 week ago, by wizard2none
Last Post 8 years 5 months ago
by krosser
Replies:22
Views:4628
krosser's Avatar
Last Post by krosser
8 years 5 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 9 years 4 weeks ago, by wizard2none
Last Post 9 years 4 weeks ago
by wizard2none
Replies:2
Views:2543
wizard2none's Avatar
Last Post by wizard2none
9 years 4 weeks ago

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose