Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Profile for osrjunior

  • User Type: User
  • Rank: New Member
  • Register Date: 26 Sep 2025
  • Last login: 6 months 1 week ago
  • Time Zone: UTC +2:00
  • Local Time: 15:07
  • Posts: 10
  • Profile views: 1532
  • Thank you received: 1
  • Gender: Unknown
  • Birthdate: Unknown


osrjunior's recent posts (9 messages )

Subject Replies / Views Last Post
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 7 months 3 weeks ago, by osrjunior
Last Post 7 months 1 week ago
by holch
Replies:17
Views:4033
holch's Avatar
Last Post by holch
7 months 1 week ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 7 months 3 weeks ago, by osrjunior
Last Post 7 months 1 week ago
by holch
Replies:17
Views:4033
holch's Avatar
Last Post by holch
7 months 1 week ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 7 months 3 weeks ago, by osrjunior
Last Post 7 months 1 week ago
by holch
Replies:17
Views:4033
holch's Avatar
Last Post by holch
7 months 1 week ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 7 months 3 weeks ago, by osrjunior
Last Post 7 months 1 week ago
by holch
Replies:17
Views:4033
holch's Avatar
Last Post by holch
7 months 1 week ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 7 months 3 weeks ago, by osrjunior
Last Post 7 months 1 week ago
by holch
Replies:17
Views:4033
holch's Avatar
Last Post by holch
7 months 1 week ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 7 months 3 weeks ago, by osrjunior
Last Post 7 months 1 week ago
by holch
Replies:17
Views:4033
holch's Avatar
Last Post by holch
7 months 1 week ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 7 months 3 weeks ago, by osrjunior
Last Post 7 months 1 week ago
by holch
Replies:17
Views:4033
holch's Avatar
Last Post by holch
7 months 1 week ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 7 months 3 weeks ago, by osrjunior
Last Post 7 months 1 week ago
by holch
Replies:17
Views:4033
holch's Avatar
Last Post by holch
7 months 1 week ago
Category: Design issues
Topic started 10 months 17 hours ago, by osrjunior
Last Post 10 months 4 hours ago
by Joffm
Replies:4
Views:2446
Joffm's Avatar
Last Post by Joffm
10 months 4 hours ago

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose