Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Profile for jonas.jau

  • User Type: User
  • Rank: New Member
  • Register Date: 08 Jan 2021
  • Last login: 1 month 6 days ago
  • Time Zone: UTC +2:00
  • Local Time: 06:24
  • Posts: 4
  • Profile views: 359
  • Location: Göteborg
  • Gender: Male
  • Birthdate: 15 Jan 1967


jonas.jau's recent posts (4 messages )

Subject Replies / Views Last Post
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 11 months 2 weeks ago, by jonas.jau
Last Post 11 months 2 weeks ago
by jonas.jau
Replies:2
Views:1235
jonas.jau's Avatar
Last Post by jonas.jau
11 months 2 weeks ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 11 months 2 weeks ago, by jonas.jau
Last Post 11 months 2 weeks ago
by jonas.jau
Replies:2
Views:1235
jonas.jau's Avatar
Last Post by jonas.jau
11 months 2 weeks ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 2 years 7 months ago, by jonas.jau
Last Post 2 years 7 months ago
by jonas.jau
Replies:2
Views:944
jonas.jau's Avatar
Last Post by jonas.jau
2 years 7 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 2 years 7 months ago, by jonas.jau
Last Post 2 years 7 months ago
by jonas.jau
Replies:2
Views:944
jonas.jau's Avatar
Last Post by jonas.jau
2 years 7 months ago

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose