Has anyone figured out definitively what the cause is here? I'm experiencing serious performance issues with all things LimeSurvey 2.0. I had about 20 people filling out the same survey this afternoon, and it got so bad that my host's procwatch killed my php5.cgi process because it was hitting my shared server's memory limit. I'm running the latest version. Viewing responses seems to really soak up the resources, too.
I would file a bug report, but I can't for the life of me figure out enough details to do so. Does anyone have any suggestions? jmattias, how did you disable the outbound packages to LimeService.com?
Running Debian GNU/Linux 6.0.5 (squeeze) on a shared server (DreamHost). MySQL version 5.1.53. PHP version 5.3.13.
There is a similar bug report at
bugs.limesurvey.org/view.php?id=6299
where you can add your details like phpinfo file and other related information.
There seems to be a bottleneck at certain server configurations but we need more details to track this down.
Best regards/Beste Grüße,
Dr. Marcel Minke
survey-consulting.com
offlinesurveys.com
Feel free to contact me by email for professional LimeSurvey support!
Thanks, Mazi - I just did that. Please let me know if there are any other details you need or if I can do anything else to help.
I'd also gladly donate to the project if this could be resolved soon... I'm in the process of collecting data for my doctoral dissertation , so it's pretty high on the ol' priorities list.
I have installed limesurvey206plus-build150831 and it is really slow, to login and to create a survey.
MYSQL5.6.17
PHP 5.5.12
Server is massive so I doubt its the hardware and I am using windows server 2012 R2 standard.
If your LimeSurvey installation can't reach network, it could be a bug coming from the update checker.
It will be fixed in the next release.
Right now, if you want to fix it quickly by yourself, just edit the file :
Hi,
Ok I tried this and when i make the change all i see is the site name in the top corner of the page. If I change it back then all works again just slowly.
Best regards/Beste Grüße,
Dr. Marcel Minke
survey-consulting.com
offlinesurveys.com
Feel free to contact me by email for professional LimeSurvey support!