Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Panel Integration

• scene143
  • scene143's Avatar Topic Author
More
2 years 8 months ago #217802 by scene143
Panel Integration was created by scene143
Hi Team,

1. I am trying to redirect Panel links for Complete & Screen out . So i created a LSID variable with short text question then > Panel integration i have included this too ..

But in end URL if i enter panel company site and "pass-through "= LSID am getting error not sure where i made a mistake . can someone pls help me on this FYR attacehd the error screen.

2. For Termination I have given > quota question with condition also given Screenout panel company link pasted in RL with LSID . but when am testing survey it is routing to Completion panel link not for screen out link.
Attachments:
The topic has been locked.
  • holch
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
2 years 8 months ago #217803 by holch
Replied by holch on topic Panel Integration
What is the error message that you get when putting the mouse over the red error?

I don't think you need to use passthru when using the panel integration, you just use an equation.

Let's assume your questions where you stored the ID is called LSID, you can just include {LSID} into the link your panel provide is providing you for the different scenarios (complete, screen-out, etc.).

So just go with id={LSID}, this should work.

I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.
No support via private message.

• holch
More
2 years 8 months ago #217804 by holch
Replied by holch on topic Panel Integration
about your second point: Your panel provider should have provided you with different links for each scenario, e.g. for those that completed you should have a different link that you include into the END-URL field of your survey and for the screenouts you should have received a different link for screenouts that you include into the redirect URL for each QUOTA.

I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.
No support via private message.

• DenisChenu
More
2 years 8 months ago #217823 by DenisChenu
Replied by DenisChenu on topic Panel Integration

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand , plugin development .
I don't answer to private message.
More
2 years 6 months ago #219853 by blocka
Replied by blocka on topic Panel Integration
Been a long time since I've used SONA as a panel, but we used to be able to use {PASSTHRU:id} where id was in the source URL link (ie: &id=192919) and we didn't have to save id to a survey question... And our end URL could contain: &id={PASSTHRU:id}

From how this thread reads, it now sounds that in LS 3.27+ that {PASSTHRU:id} wouldn't work in the End URL, and in fact we have to save the ID to a question (like panelID) and then return &id={panelID} in the end URL.

Am I understanding this correctly?
  • DenisChenu
More
2 years 6 months ago - 2 years 6 months ago #219855 by DenisChenu
Replied by DenisChenu on topic Panel Integration
{PASSTHRU:id} must work on all version (since 1.92~~) : if not : it's an issue.

BUT : since {PASSTHRU:id} are not used a lot : if it broke : there are less chance to have issue reported.
Since {panelID} (or anything else) are an internal functionality : you have less chance it broke.

If you can ask to your panel to update the name of the parm (id) : the best is to use {panelID} system.

In summary
  1. The best way : Prefilling a survey using GET parameters and Answer fields
  2. A good way : Prefilling a survey using GET parameters using URL parameters tab and Answer fields
  3. The mlast way (worst) manual.limesurvey.org/Panel_integration#The_complete_link

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand , plugin development .
I don't answer to private message.
Last edit: 2 years 6 months ago by DenisChenu. Reason: Add sumary

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose