Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Multiple Choice Images fails after 2 subquestions

• tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
3 years 3 months ago - 3 years 3 months ago #210205 by tpartner
What do you mean by "title"? In your attachment, I only see sub-question codes Sq01, SQ02...and no sub-question text.

If you need this survey launched, I would install version 3.25.7 - community.limesurvey.org/downloads/

Unfortunately, you cannot import version 4 surveys into version 3.

Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.
Last edit: 3 years 3 months ago by tpartner.
The topic has been locked.
  • justenoughlinux
  • justenoughlinux's Avatar Topic Author
More
3 years 3 months ago #210206 by justenoughlinux
Replied by justenoughlinux on topic Multiple Choice Images fails after 2 subquestions
That is one of the issues when I change the all the title text and click save I get the error from my above post, refresh the page and it turns all the titles back to "Sq01, SQ02..." and shrinks my subquestions back to 51 questions.

"If you need this survey launched, I would install version 3.25.7": Not a problem I can just use ansible to deploy a new server with the downgraded version... Honestly I have setup, rolled back, and hand typed this thing out almost a dozen times. Whats one more time haha >.<

I will try to go back to 3.25.7 and go through the ringer again.
  • holch
More
3 years 3 months ago #210214 by holch

I feel like this is getting way harder than it should be. Am I missing something obvious? I scanned the docs again and can't see where I went wrong.

It shouldn't and it usually isn't. I have a feeling that it has to do with your specific server setup.

I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.
No support via private message.

• justenoughlinux
  • justenoughlinux's Avatar Topic Author
More
3 years 3 months ago #210237 by justenoughlinux
Replied by justenoughlinux on topic Multiple Choice Images fails after 2 subquestions
Success! I had to deploy the survey on Version 4.4.0-RC3+210112 *huge sigh*
Last hurdle is to get public statistics showing correctly but should be managable, even thogh I have my chart set to pie and it just shows a small box with a single number no realy information... hmmm
If anyone is intersted in this deploy I have it up for a brief test at vote.maltynational.com/index.php?r=survey/index&sid=276645
Thankd for all the hep and valuable insight everyone has provided to me.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose