Hi. I've two problems with limesurvey.
First, I can't show question number or codes in survey. I was using 1.91 RC4. I searched for this issue and find a suggestion to do update.
I've updated 1.91 Build 10089. The problem didn't solved. And there is a text right above in admin panel that always says new update available 1.91 Update 10089. I'm also using this version. What is this update? And one more thing, I can't use ComfortUpdate. The server is always busy.
As a result, I need to show question number or codes immediately. The survey is waiting for this to be released.
Thanks in advance...
I need to ask you something more.
As I said before, I've updated my LimeSurvey but there is some errors.
If you can get in touch with me, I want to give you admin username and password, and I want you to check my settings if you are available.
Thanks in advance...
One more question:
I've copied of default template and now I'm working on copy_of_default template. But I can't find its folder on templates folder. Is it same as default?
I'm sending a screenshot with another problem as I mentioned in first message...
Build number that I use is the latest one. What is this update message about?
Thank you. I found my template folder. Now how can I fix this "update available error"? And one more thing I can't use ComfortUpdate never. The server is always busy...