Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Array question with blank column (divider)

More
5 years 12 hours ago #220508 by Payek
Hey, is it possible to ad to array question extra column without radio buttons and header? I want to divide graphically last answer option as is on picture below.

 

I tried to add answer option with empty header, and then hide radio buttons, but with no luck - thanks in advance for any tips.

Payek

LS version  4.5.0+210412
Template Vanilla
The topic has been locked.
More
5 years 1 hour ago #220514 by Joffm
Hi,
you may set the column width  and maybe a different background 
Have a look here 
[url] forums.limesurvey.org/forum/design-issue...on-don-t-know#207174 [/url]

Volunteers are not paid.
Not because they are worthless, but because they are priceless
The following user(s) said Thank You: Payek
The topic has been locked.
More
4 years 11 months ago #220539 by Payek
Thank you Joffm, I'm successfully used solution you linked!
But still "most wanted" is to add empty column beetwen last two answer options. I found some old workaround and trying to use it.
If you know how to
- add blank column or 
- remove radio buttons 
I'll be gratefull for direction.

Payek
The topic has been locked.
More
4 years 11 months ago #220545 by tpartner

If you know how to
- add blank column or 
- remove radio buttons 
I'll be gratefull for direction.
To remove the radios in the 4th answer column and the header label, add something like this to the question source:

Code:
<script type="text/javascript" data-author="Tony Partner"> $(document).on('ready pjax:scriptcomplete',function(){ $('#question{QID} tr.ls-heading th:nth-child(5)').text(''); $('#question{QID} tr[id^="javatbd"] .answer-item:nth-child(5) *').remove(); }); </script>

Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Payek, Joffm
The topic has been locked.
More
4 years 11 months ago #220548 by Payek
Thank you very much Tony,
working perfectly and this is exactly what I tried to achieve! Last question - is it possible to change width of this blank column?

THX
Payek
The topic has been locked.
More
4 years 11 months ago #220553 by tpartner
That would require some style rules in the question source like this:

Code:
<style type="text/css" data-author="Tony Partner"> #question{QID} col:nth-child(5) { width: 2% !important; } #question{QID} tr.ls-heading th:nth-child(5), #question{QID} tr[id^="javatbd"] .answer-item:nth-child(5) { padding: 0 !important; } </style>

Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.
The topic has been locked.
More
4 years 11 months ago #220670 by Payek
Thank you very much Tony,
working perfectly!

Payek
The topic has been locked.
Moderators: tpartner, holch

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose