(Mostly applicable to array questions) Given that it is important that respondents clearly see the difference between an answer to a question and an option 'don't know' or 'not applicable', I wondered how this can be provided in Lime survey. I do not see a possibility to 1) create an empty space between two columns; or 2) give the last column (e.g. 'don't know') a different color compared to the other columns. How can this difference between the two answer-types be made more clear in the lay-out of the question? Do people have tips to share? Thanks!
This works great but is it also possible to add this code to a template so all array questions that use this template have this layout so I don't have to include this code in every array question?
I work with Limesurvey 3.15
Thanks in advance and best regards,
Hello,
This works, but a bit too good.
This seems to work for ALL array questions in my survey even without entering the name of the class (no-answer-border) in the CSS classes field.
Did I do something wrong?
I made an extension of the default fruity theme and named it "fruity_no-answer-border"
I added the code in the custom.css using the theme editor.
Thank you for your valuable answers on everything. I really appreciate!
I would like to keep the column "No answer" in an array question and I was wondering if it's possible to change from "No answer" to anything you want?
That would be really helpful for me, because the "No answer" will be selected by default. I also used a source code from another topic to select the last column as default answer but it take 5-7 second until the page is loading.