Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

PJAX Perspective (configurations, container target, disable/enable, modify, etc)

• DenisChenu
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
3 years 2 months ago - 3 years 2 months ago #210919 by DenisChenu
> Something like this works for me, but it is only applied when a page is submitted. yes : because Expression manager happen before twig Quickly
:-
  • index (check survey, token etc …)
  • Create or find survey session
  • Use surey session for EM session
  • POST action- End Expression
  • Start twig part
  • display twig
Suremly lack of some part here …

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand , plugin development .
I don't answer to private message.
Last edit: 3 years 2 months ago by DenisChenu.
The topic has been locked.
  • cheeseburger
  • cheeseburger's Avatar Topic Author
More
3 years 2 months ago - 3 years 2 months ago #210920 by cheeseburger
Tony: I think your answer made it all click. The order of execution is such that the TWIG file needs to parse the STRING in order to pass the syntax to be understood and parsed as an Expression. Writing {Q1 = "A3"} works fine within the context of a question, but for LS to understand it as an Expression from within a TWIG file, we utilize the processString() method for both SETTING and GETTING.

Note: My test using your code actually did parse without hitting submit.

Also worth noting: earlier in the thread, I had noted that when GETTING the val of a question when I was on the same page as that question, it added additional markup around the value. This is no longer the case for some unknown reason. I haven't updated anything but it stopped behaving that way for dozens of runs since noting it.

Thank you for all of your help. I believe this will conclude this thread.

Denis: I saw your post after posting my response to Tony and you further confirmed my understanding. Thank you as well! 
Last edit: 3 years 2 months ago by cheeseburger. Reason: I needed to include Denis haha.
The topic has been locked.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose