Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Profile for jamarin

  • User Type: User
  • Rank: New Member
  • Register Date: 09 Sep 2008
  • Last login: 2 years 4 months ago
  • Time Zone: UTC +0:00
  • Local Time: 20:07
  • Posts: 8
  • Profile views: 341
  • Gender: Unknown
  • Birthdate: Unknown


jamarin's recent posts (8 messages )

Subject Replies / Views Last Post
Category: Design issues
Topic started 2 years 4 months ago, by jamarin
Last Post 2 years 4 months ago
by Joffm
Replies:1
Views:1774
Joffm's Avatar
Last Post by Joffm
2 years 4 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 8 years 7 months ago, by kpatch
Last Post 6 years 10 months ago
by jamarin
Replies:8
Views:2726
jamarin's Avatar
Last Post by jamarin
6 years 10 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 8 years 9 months ago, by jamarin
Last Post 8 years 9 months ago
by Joffm
Replies:3
Views:2401
Joffm's Avatar
Last Post by Joffm
8 years 9 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 8 years 9 months ago, by jamarin
Last Post 8 years 9 months ago
by Joffm
Replies:3
Views:2401
Joffm's Avatar
Last Post by Joffm
8 years 9 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 10 years 7 months ago, by jamarin
Last Post 10 years 6 months ago
by jamarin
Replies:1
Views:2645
jamarin's Avatar
Last Post by jamarin
10 years 6 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 10 years 7 months ago, by jamarin
Last Post 10 years 6 months ago
by jamarin
Replies:1
Views:2645
jamarin's Avatar
Last Post by jamarin
10 years 6 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 12 years 5 months ago, by user28754_d
Last Post 12 years 5 months ago
by user28754_d
Replies:4
Views:4219
user28754_d's Avatar
Last Post by user28754_d
12 years 5 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 12 years 5 months ago, by jamarin
Last Post 12 years 5 months ago
by jamarin
Replies:0
Views:3274
jamarin's Avatar
Last Post by jamarin
12 years 5 months ago

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose