Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Profile for cosimo193

  • User Type: User
  • Rank: New Member
  • Register Date: 30 Oct 2016
  • Last login: 9 years 10 months ago
  • Time Zone: UTC +2:00
  • Local Time: 04:05
  • Posts: 4
  • Profile views: 86
  • Gender: Unknown
  • Birthdate: Unknown


cosimo193's recent posts (4 messages )

Subject Replies / Views Last Post
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 9 years 10 months ago, by cosimo193
Last Post 9 years 10 months ago
by cosimo193
Replies:2
Views:1299
cosimo193's Avatar
Last Post by cosimo193
9 years 10 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 9 years 10 months ago, by cosimo193
Last Post 9 years 10 months ago
by cosimo193
Replies:2
Views:1299
cosimo193's Avatar
Last Post by cosimo193
9 years 10 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 9 years 11 months ago, by cosimo193
Last Post 9 years 11 months ago
by cosimo193
Replies:2
Views:1827
cosimo193's Avatar
Last Post by cosimo193
9 years 11 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 9 years 11 months ago, by cosimo193
Last Post 9 years 11 months ago
by cosimo193
Replies:2
Views:1827
cosimo193's Avatar
Last Post by cosimo193
9 years 11 months ago

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose