Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Profile for JasperdH

  • User Type: User
  • Rank: New Member
  • Register Date: 14 Oct 2025
  • Last login: 7 months 1 week ago
  • Time Zone: UTC +2:00
  • Local Time: 21:01
  • Posts: 5
  • Profile views: 307
  • Gender: Unknown
  • Birthdate: Unknown


JasperdH's recent posts (4 messages )

Subject Replies / Views Last Post
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 10 months 3 weeks ago, by JasperdH
Last Post 10 months 2 weeks ago
by Joffm
Replies:5
Views:958
Joffm's Avatar
Last Post by Joffm
10 months 2 weeks ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 10 months 3 weeks ago, by JasperdH
Last Post 10 months 2 weeks ago
by Joffm
Replies:5
Views:958
Joffm's Avatar
Last Post by Joffm
10 months 2 weeks ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 10 months 3 weeks ago, by JasperdH
Last Post 10 months 2 weeks ago
by Joffm
Replies:5
Views:958
Joffm's Avatar
Last Post by Joffm
10 months 2 weeks ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 10 months 3 weeks ago, by JasperdH
Last Post 10 months 3 weeks ago
by Joffm
Replies:2
Views:1015
Joffm's Avatar
Last Post by Joffm
10 months 3 weeks ago

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose