Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Profile for bogika0107

  • User Type: User
  • Rank: New Member
  • Register Date: 10 Feb 2016
  • Last login: 8 years 8 months ago
  • Time Zone: UTC +2:00
  • Local Time: 23:22
  • Posts: 17
  • Profile views: 278
  • Gender: Unknown
  • Birthdate: Unknown


bogika0107's recent posts (17 messages )

Subject Replies / Views Last Post
Category: Development
Topic started 8 years 11 months ago, by bogika0107
Last Post 8 years 11 months ago
by DenisChenu
Replies:1
Views:2059
DenisChenu's Avatar
Last Post by DenisChenu
8 years 11 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 9 years 1 month ago, by bogika0107
Last Post 9 years 1 month ago
by bogika0107
Replies:3
Views:3176
bogika0107's Avatar
Last Post by bogika0107
9 years 1 month ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 9 years 1 month ago, by bogika0107
Last Post 9 years 1 month ago
by bogika0107
Replies:3
Views:3176
bogika0107's Avatar
Last Post by bogika0107
9 years 1 month ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 9 years 1 month ago, by bogika0107
Last Post 9 years 1 month ago
by bogika0107
Replies:3
Views:3176
bogika0107's Avatar
Last Post by bogika0107
9 years 1 month ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 9 years 5 months ago, by bogika0107
Last Post 9 years 5 months ago
by bogika0107
Replies:1
Views:934
bogika0107's Avatar
Last Post by bogika0107
9 years 5 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 9 years 5 months ago, by bogika0107
Last Post 9 years 5 months ago
by bogika0107
Replies:1
Views:934
bogika0107's Avatar
Last Post by bogika0107
9 years 5 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 10 years 1 week ago, by bogika0107
Last Post 10 years 5 days ago
by holch
Replies:6
Views:4727
holch's Avatar
Last Post by holch
10 years 5 days ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 10 years 1 week ago, by bogika0107
Last Post 10 years 5 days ago
by holch
Replies:6
Views:4727
holch's Avatar
Last Post by holch
10 years 5 days ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 10 years 1 month ago, by bogika0107
Last Post 10 years 1 month ago
by elissa
Replies:1
Views:1660
elissa's Avatar
Last Post by elissa
10 years 1 month ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 10 years 2 months ago, by bogika0107
Last Post 10 years 2 months ago
by bogika0107
Replies:4
Views:1778
bogika0107's Avatar
Last Post by bogika0107
10 years 2 months ago

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose