Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Profile for KatharinaFietz

  • User Type: User
  • Rank: Junior Member
  • Register Date: 21 Mar 2024
  • Last login: 2 months 2 weeks ago
  • Time Zone: UTC +2:00
  • Local Time: 10:06
  • Posts: 20
  • Profile views: 370
  • Gender: Unknown
  • Birthdate: Unknown


KatharinaFietz recent posts (19 messages )

Subject Replies / Views Last Post
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 1 year 10 months ago, by KatharinaFietz
Last Post 1 year 10 months ago
by KatharinaFietz
Replies:4
Views:660
KatharinaFietz's Avatar
Last Post by KatharinaFietz
1 year 10 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 1 year 10 months ago, by KatharinaFietz
Last Post 1 year 10 months ago
by KatharinaFietz
Replies:2
Views:693
KatharinaFietz's Avatar
Last Post by KatharinaFietz
1 year 10 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 1 year 10 months ago, by KatharinaFietz
Last Post 1 year 10 months ago
by KatharinaFietz
Replies:2
Views:693
KatharinaFietz's Avatar
Last Post by KatharinaFietz
1 year 10 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 1 year 10 months ago, by KatharinaFietz
Last Post 1 year 10 months ago
by KatharinaFietz
Replies:4
Views:660
KatharinaFietz's Avatar
Last Post by KatharinaFietz
1 year 10 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 1 year 10 months ago, by KatharinaFietz
Last Post 1 year 10 months ago
by KatharinaFietz
Replies:4
Views:660
KatharinaFietz's Avatar
Last Post by KatharinaFietz
1 year 10 months ago
Category: Installation & update issues
Topic started 1 year 11 months ago, by KatharinaFietz
Last Post 1 year 11 months ago
by holch
Replies:4
Views:1858
holch's Avatar
Last Post by holch
1 year 11 months ago
Category: Installation & update issues
Topic started 1 year 11 months ago, by KatharinaFietz
Last Post 1 year 11 months ago
by holch
Replies:4
Views:1858
holch's Avatar
Last Post by holch
1 year 11 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 2 years 1 week ago, by KatharinaFietz
Last Post 2 years 1 week ago
by KatharinaFietz
Replies:7
Views:815
KatharinaFietz's Avatar
Last Post by KatharinaFietz
2 years 1 week ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 2 years 1 week ago, by KatharinaFietz
Last Post 2 years 1 week ago
by KatharinaFietz
Replies:7
Views:815
KatharinaFietz's Avatar
Last Post by KatharinaFietz
2 years 1 week ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 2 years 1 week ago, by KatharinaFietz
Last Post 2 years 1 week ago
by KatharinaFietz
Replies:7
Views:815
KatharinaFietz's Avatar
Last Post by KatharinaFietz
2 years 1 week ago

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose