Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Profile for lfalco

  • User Type: User
  • Rank: New Member
  • Register Date: 23 Jul 2015
  • Last login: 8 years 4 months ago
  • Time Zone: UTC +2:00
  • Local Time: 06:32
  • Posts: 4
  • Profile views: 91
  • Gender: Unknown
  • Birthdate: Unknown


lfalco's recent posts (4 messages )

Subject Replies / Views Last Post
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 11 years 1 month ago, by lfalco
Last Post 11 years 1 month ago
by jelo
Replies:1
Views:1612
jelo's Avatar
Last Post by jelo
11 years 1 month ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 11 years 2 months ago, by lfalco
Last Post 11 years 2 months ago
by DenisChenu
Replies:5
Views:2436
DenisChenu's Avatar
Last Post by DenisChenu
11 years 2 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 11 years 2 months ago, by lfalco
Last Post 11 years 2 months ago
by DenisChenu
Replies:5
Views:2436
DenisChenu's Avatar
Last Post by DenisChenu
11 years 2 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 11 years 2 months ago, by lfalco
Last Post 11 years 2 months ago
by DenisChenu
Replies:5
Views:2436
DenisChenu's Avatar
Last Post by DenisChenu
11 years 2 months ago

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose