Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Profile for surveykor

  • User Type: User
  • Rank: New Member
  • Register Date: 27 Sep 2023
  • Last login: 2 years 9 months ago
  • Time Zone: UTC +2:00
  • Local Time: 17:27
  • Posts: 3
  • Profile views: 264
  • Gender: Unknown
  • Birthdate: Unknown


surveykor's recent posts (3 messages )

Subject Replies / Views Last Post
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 3 years 1 day ago, by surveykor
Last Post 1 year 4 months ago
by boris1923
Replies:2
Views:2093
boris1923's Avatar
Last Post by boris1923
1 year 4 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 3 years 1 week ago, by korneliadobrawa
Last Post 3 years 2 days ago
by surveykor
Replies:4
Views:771
surveykor's Avatar
Last Post by surveykor
3 years 2 days ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 3 years 1 week ago, by korneliadobrawa
Last Post 3 years 2 days ago
by surveykor
Replies:4
Views:771
surveykor's Avatar
Last Post by surveykor
3 years 2 days ago

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose