Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Profile for Karel_UTwente

  • User Type: User
  • Rank: New Member
  • Register Date: 13 Dec 2012
  • Last login: 1 year 5 months ago
  • Time Zone: UTC +2:00
  • Local Time: 20:09
  • Posts: 5
  • Karma: 1
  • Profile views: 252
  • Gender: Unknown
  • Birthdate: Unknown


Karel_UTwente's recent posts (5 messages )

Subject Replies / Views Last Post
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 11 years 11 months ago, by user42210_d
Last Post 11 years 11 months ago
by holch
Replies:2
Views:4225
holch's Avatar
Last Post by holch
11 years 11 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 12 years 7 months ago, by Karel_UTwente
Last Post 12 years 6 days ago
by Ben_V
Replies:11
Views:11.6k
Ben_V's Avatar
Last Post by Ben_V
12 years 6 days ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 12 years 7 months ago, by Karel_UTwente
Last Post 12 years 6 days ago
by Ben_V
Replies:11
Views:11.6k
Ben_V's Avatar
Last Post by Ben_V
12 years 6 days ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 12 years 9 months ago, by Karel_UTwente
Last Post 12 years 9 months ago
by Ben_V
Replies:2
Views:4730
Ben_V's Avatar
Last Post by Ben_V
12 years 9 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 16 years 7 months ago, by c_schmitz
Last Post 6 years 5 months ago
by Jmantysalo
Replies:127
Views:357k
Jmantysalo's Avatar
Last Post by Jmantysalo
6 years 5 months ago

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose