Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Profile for user27903_d

  • User Type: Banned
  • Rank: Banned
  • Register Date: 05 Jul 2012
  • Last login: 12 years 3 months ago
  • Time Zone: UTC +2:00
  • Local Time: 03:46
  • Posts: 3
  • Profile views: 169
  • Gender: Unknown
  • Birthdate: Unknown


user27903_d's recent posts (3 messages )

Subject Replies / Views Last Post
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 13 years 2 months ago, by Andrea01
Last Post 12 years 3 months ago
by user27903_d
Replies:8
Views:7026
user27903_d's Avatar
Last Post by user27903_d
12 years 3 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 12 years 4 months ago, by user27903_d
Last Post 12 years 4 months ago
by user27903_d
Replies:2
Views:4586
user27903_d's Avatar
Last Post by user27903_d
12 years 4 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 12 years 4 months ago, by user27903_d
Last Post 12 years 4 months ago
by user27903_d
Replies:2
Views:4586
user27903_d's Avatar
Last Post by user27903_d
12 years 4 months ago

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose