Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Profile for VKTDresden

  • User Type: User
  • Rank: New Member
  • Register Date: 13 Nov 2020
  • Last login: 1 month 22 hours ago
  • Time Zone: UTC +2:00
  • Local Time: 09:11
  • Posts: 5
  • Profile views: 139
  • Gender: Unknown
  • Birthdate: Unknown


VKTDresden's recent posts (5 messages )

Subject Replies / Views Last Post
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 2 years 6 months ago, by nwaintrub
Last Post 2 years 4 weeks ago
by VKTDresden
Replies:3
Views:567
VKTDresden's Avatar
Last Post by VKTDresden
2 years 4 weeks ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 10 months ago, by VKTDresden
Last Post 5 years 10 months ago
by VKTDresden
Replies:8
Views:1668
VKTDresden's Avatar
Last Post by VKTDresden
5 years 10 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 10 months ago, by VKTDresden
Last Post 5 years 10 months ago
by VKTDresden
Replies:8
Views:1668
VKTDresden's Avatar
Last Post by VKTDresden
5 years 10 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 10 months ago, by VKTDresden
Last Post 5 years 10 months ago
by VKTDresden
Replies:8
Views:1668
VKTDresden's Avatar
Last Post by VKTDresden
5 years 10 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 years 10 months ago, by VKTDresden
Last Post 5 years 10 months ago
by VKTDresden
Replies:8
Views:1668
VKTDresden's Avatar
Last Post by VKTDresden
5 years 10 months ago

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose