Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Profile for iuliana

  • User Type: User
  • Rank: New Member
  • Register Date: 18 Oct 2019
  • Last login: 6 years 7 months ago
  • Time Zone: UTC +3:00
  • Local Time: 09:49
  • Posts: 3
  • Profile views: 109
  • Gender: Unknown
  • Birthdate: Unknown


Jul

iuliana's recent posts (3 messages )

Subject Replies / Views Last Post
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 6 years 7 months ago, by iuliana
Last Post 6 years 7 months ago
by tpartner
Replies:1
Views:1061
tpartner's Avatar
Last Post by tpartner
6 years 7 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 6 years 11 months ago, by iuliana
Last Post 6 years 11 months ago
by Joffm
Replies:3
Views:1234
Joffm's Avatar
Last Post by Joffm
6 years 11 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 6 years 11 months ago, by iuliana
Last Post 6 years 11 months ago
by Joffm
Replies:3
Views:1234
Joffm's Avatar
Last Post by Joffm
6 years 11 months ago

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose