Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Profile for juppix

  • User Type: User
  • Rank: Junior Member
  • Register Date: 08 Aug 2018
  • Last login: 7 years 10 months ago
  • Time Zone: UTC +2:00
  • Local Time: 12:43
  • Posts: 24
  • Profile views: 160
  • Gender: Unknown
  • Birthdate: Unknown


juppix's recent posts (24 messages )

Subject Replies / Views Last Post
Category: Design issues
Topic started 8 years 1 month ago, by juppix
Last Post 7 years 10 months ago
by jelo
Replies:41
Views:9108
jelo's Avatar
Last Post by jelo
7 years 10 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 8 years 1 week ago, by juppix
Last Post 8 years 1 week ago
by holch
Replies:24
Views:8255
holch's Avatar
Last Post by holch
8 years 1 week ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 8 years 1 week ago, by juppix
Last Post 8 years 1 week ago
by holch
Replies:24
Views:8255
holch's Avatar
Last Post by holch
8 years 1 week ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 8 years 1 week ago, by juppix
Last Post 8 years 1 week ago
by holch
Replies:24
Views:8255
holch's Avatar
Last Post by holch
8 years 1 week ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 8 years 1 week ago, by juppix
Last Post 8 years 1 week ago
by holch
Replies:24
Views:8255
holch's Avatar
Last Post by holch
8 years 1 week ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 8 years 1 week ago, by juppix
Last Post 8 years 1 week ago
by holch
Replies:24
Views:8255
holch's Avatar
Last Post by holch
8 years 1 week ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 8 years 1 week ago, by juppix
Last Post 8 years 1 week ago
by holch
Replies:24
Views:8255
holch's Avatar
Last Post by holch
8 years 1 week ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 8 years 1 week ago, by juppix
Last Post 8 years 1 week ago
by holch
Replies:24
Views:8255
holch's Avatar
Last Post by holch
8 years 1 week ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 8 years 1 week ago, by juppix
Last Post 8 years 1 week ago
by holch
Replies:24
Views:8255
holch's Avatar
Last Post by holch
8 years 1 week ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 8 years 1 week ago, by juppix
Last Post 8 years 1 week ago
by holch
Replies:24
Views:8255
holch's Avatar
Last Post by holch
8 years 1 week ago

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose