Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Profile for josoroma

  • User Type: User
  • Rank: New Member
  • Register Date: 20 Jul 2018
  • Last login: 3 years 10 months ago
  • Time Zone: UTC -6:00
  • Local Time: 23:45
  • Posts: 6
  • Profile views: 93
  • Thank you received: 1
  • Gender: Unknown
  • Birthdate: Unknown


josoroma's recent posts (6 messages )

Subject Replies / Views Last Post
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 8 years 3 weeks ago, by josoroma
Last Post 8 years 3 weeks ago
by DenisChenu
Replies:1
Views:1409
DenisChenu's Avatar
Last Post by DenisChenu
8 years 3 weeks ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 8 years 2 months ago, by josoroma
Last Post 8 years 2 months ago
by josoroma
Replies:0
Views:1675
josoroma's Avatar
Last Post by josoroma
8 years 2 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 8 years 2 months ago, by josoroma
Last Post 8 years 2 months ago
by DenisChenu
Replies:5
Views:1360
DenisChenu's Avatar
Last Post by DenisChenu
8 years 2 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 8 years 2 months ago, by josoroma
Last Post 8 years 2 months ago
by DenisChenu
Replies:5
Views:1360
DenisChenu's Avatar
Last Post by DenisChenu
8 years 2 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 8 years 2 months ago, by josoroma
Last Post 8 years 2 months ago
by DenisChenu
Replies:5
Views:1360
DenisChenu's Avatar
Last Post by DenisChenu
8 years 2 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 8 years 2 months ago, by josoroma
Last Post 8 years 2 months ago
by josoroma
Replies:0
Views:831
josoroma's Avatar
Last Post by josoroma
8 years 2 months ago

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose