Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Profile for kensikat

  • User Type: User
  • Rank: New Member
  • Register Date: 25 Jun 2018
  • Last login: 8 years 1 month ago
  • Time Zone: UTC +2:00
  • Local Time: 05:30
  • Posts: 5
  • Profile views: 115
  • Gender: Unknown
  • Birthdate: Unknown


kensikat's recent posts (5 messages )

Subject Replies / Views Last Post
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 8 years 1 month ago, by kensikat
Last Post 8 years 1 month ago
by kensikat
Replies:6
Views:1528
kensikat's Avatar
Last Post by kensikat
8 years 1 month ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 8 years 1 month ago, by kensikat
Last Post 8 years 1 month ago
by kensikat
Replies:6
Views:1528
kensikat's Avatar
Last Post by kensikat
8 years 1 month ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 8 years 1 month ago, by kensikat
Last Post 8 years 1 month ago
by kensikat
Replies:6
Views:1528
kensikat's Avatar
Last Post by kensikat
8 years 1 month ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 8 years 1 month ago, by kensikat
Last Post 8 years 1 month ago
by kensikat
Replies:6
Views:1528
kensikat's Avatar
Last Post by kensikat
8 years 1 month ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 8 years 3 months ago, by kensikat
Last Post 8 years 3 months ago
by urbana
Replies:1
Views:1353
urbana's Avatar
Last Post by urbana
8 years 3 months ago

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose