Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Profile for orvil

  • User Type: User
  • Rank: Premium Member
  • Register Date: 26 Jan 2007
  • Last login: 5 months 4 days ago
  • Time Zone: UTC +2:00
  • Local Time: 19:50
  • Posts: 115
  • Karma: 4
  • Profile views: 928
  • Thank you received: 20
  • Gender: Unknown
  • Birthdate: Unknown


Best regards/Beste Grüße,
O. Villani

orvil's recent posts (115 messages )

Subject Replies / Views Last Post
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 months 4 days ago, by daisybibi
Last Post 4 months 4 weeks ago
by Joffm
Replies:10
Views:1619
Joffm's Avatar
Last Post by Joffm
4 months 4 weeks ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 months 4 days ago, by orvil
Last Post 5 months 4 days ago
by orvil
Replies:2
Views:764
orvil's Avatar
Last Post by orvil
5 months 4 days ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 months 4 days ago, by daisybibi
Last Post 4 months 4 weeks ago
by Joffm
Replies:10
Views:1619
Joffm's Avatar
Last Post by Joffm
4 months 4 weeks ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 5 months 4 days ago, by orvil
Last Post 5 months 4 days ago
by orvil
Replies:2
Views:764
orvil's Avatar
Last Post by orvil
5 months 4 days ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 6 years 11 months ago, by picknicker
Last Post 6 years 11 months ago
by Joffm
Replies:11
Views:2433
Joffm's Avatar
Last Post by Joffm
6 years 11 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 6 years 11 months ago, by picknicker
Last Post 6 years 11 months ago
by Joffm
Replies:11
Views:2433
Joffm's Avatar
Last Post by Joffm
6 years 11 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 6 years 11 months ago, by picknicker
Last Post 6 years 11 months ago
by Joffm
Replies:11
Views:2433
Joffm's Avatar
Last Post by Joffm
6 years 11 months ago
Category: Development
Topic started 7 years 1 week ago, by orvil
Last Post 7 years 5 days ago
by holch
Replies:10
Views:3619
holch's Avatar
Last Post by holch
7 years 5 days ago
Category: Development
Topic started 7 years 1 week ago, by orvil
Last Post 7 years 5 days ago
by holch
Replies:10
Views:3619
holch's Avatar
Last Post by holch
7 years 5 days ago
Category: Deutsches Forum
Topic started 7 years 1 week ago, by Geogrie
Last Post 7 years 4 days ago
by Geogrie
Replies:10
Views:2602
Geogrie's Avatar
Last Post by Geogrie
7 years 4 days ago

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose