Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

downloadMyFiles - Allowing download by sid (session)

• squidy
  • squidy's Avatar Topic Author
More
3 years 2 months ago #211752 by squidy
Hello all..
I installed the plugin downloadMyFiles to download files of responses using sid. However, I can download files only if I authenticate manually inside web browser.
I want to access  limesurvey.local/index.php/plugins/direc...{SURVEYID}&srid={SID } and download the files directly using a default user and password.
This access will be made from a thirdparty system to download and manipulate the files. So, the security will be implemented on apache, restricting the access from a specifc server.
How can I change the code to configure a default user and password do access survey and sid directly?

Thanks in advance.

.: LS3 and downloadMyFiles

Using LS 5.x
The topic has been locked.
  • DenisChenu
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
3 years 2 months ago #211778 by DenisChenu
Source code here : gitlab.com/SondagesPro/ExportAndStats/downloadMyFiles

During survey : srid is not mandatory : gitlab.com/SondagesPro/ExportAndStats/do...loadMyFiles.php#L136

After survey : it was (and checked here : gitlab.com/SondagesPro/ExportAndStats/do...MyFiles.php#L166-178 )

If it down't wpork : report issue gitlab.com/SondagesPro/ExportAndStats/downloadMyFiles/-/issues

And if yoiu can correct : pull request appreciated.

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand , plugin development .
I don't answer to private message.
  • squidy
  • squidy's Avatar Topic Author
More
3 years 2 months ago #211781 by squidy
Nice.. It worked.. Thanks! :-)

Using LS 5.x

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose