Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

How to modify attrubyty questions before saving?

• alorenc
  • alorenc's Avatar Topic Author
More
3 years 3 months ago - 3 years 3 months ago #210568 by alorenc
Hi,

I created the plugin as in the manual (it will be easier for me to refer to what I want to do): manual.limesurvey.org/NewQuestionAttributes
  1. I would like the attribute to be in the "General Options" category, but the
    Code:
    "category" => gT ("General Options")
    entry causes me to add another one with the same name.
  2. Can't find the event that fires before and after saving the question? Will this event be AfterModelSave?
  3. I need a code snippet that will show me how to get values correctly, change them and then save them.
  4. Can I lock or hide other attributes for editing based on the selected option? If so, please give an example.
Last edit: 3 years 3 months ago by alorenc.
The topic has been locked.
  • DenisChenu
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
3 years 3 months ago #210626 by DenisChenu
Replied by DenisChenu on topic How to modify attrubyty questions before saving?
1: LimeSurvey version ? and : ther are no genarl options category : it's the core only category (in Quetsion->model, not attribute)
2: afterQuestionsSave : it's a dynamic event : manual.limesurvey.org/Plugin_events#Model_Events
3: … lot of source : please search … manual.limesurvey.org/Available_third_party_plugins manual.limesurvey.org/Category:Core_Plugins and all LimeSurvey code are public …
4: only with QuestionTheme i think (no manual)

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand , plugin development .
I don't answer to private message.
The following user(s) said Thank You: alorenc
The topic has been locked.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose